Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Haitch needs PR training badly.

That was the quintessential Wonder bread answer.

And it implies you don't think nikkas are talented.

Nah, he really feels that way and told dudes to tie your bootstraps.
HHH has always been a smug, pompous dikkhead. I remember when he said this dumb shyt about Angle:

“Angle also spoke on Triple H, saying that he doesn’t respect him as a person and that he likes to hog the show with his booking power. He said that HHH was against Angle getting the title because he thought Angle was too small. When Jerry Brisco suggested that Triple H do a shoot fight with angle to see how much his physical size really held him back, Triple H backed down.”

Probably why Gable stuck under that glass ceiling despite how great he’s performed and put over everyone he’s worked with the past year.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
HHH has always been a smug, pompous dikkhead. I remember when he said this dumb shyt about Angle:

“Angle also spoke on Triple H, saying that he doesn’t respect him as a person and that he likes to hog the show with his booking power. He said that HHH was against Angle getting the title because he thought Angle was too small. When Jerry Brisco suggested that Triple H do a shoot fight with angle to see how much his physical size really held him back, Triple H backed down.”

Probably why Gable stuck under that glass ceiling despite how great he’s performed and put over everyone he’s worked with the past year.
So Haitch is a size queen :mjgrin:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So Haitch is a size queen :mjgrin:
Hard to really say. Cause he has his out of shape/small guys that he loves like KO, Rey, Sami, DIY, loved Adam Cole, etc

Didn’t care for Lashley :mjpls:
Doesn’t care for Omos :mjpls:
Loves Bronson and was determined to make that work.
AOP aint done jack shyt since coming back.

I think its moreso he just has his guys/girld and doesn’t really deviate from that which can be bad. Just off rip it was clear that Lashley, Lesnar, Omos, & Theory were Vince guys and when HHH took over it showed.

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
Hard to really say. Cause he has his out of shape/small guys that he loves like KO, Rey, Sami, DIY, loved Adam Cole, etc

Didn’t care for Lashley :mjpls:
Doesn’t care for Omos :mjpls:
Loves Bronson and was determined to make that work.
AOP aint done jack shyt since coming back.

I think its moreso he just has his guys/girld and doesn’t really deviate from that which can be bad. Just off rip it was clear that Lashley, Lesnar, Omos, & Theory were Vince guys and when HHH took over it showed.
And Bianca Belair is a Vince girl.