Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
thats because we are in the participation trophy "You deserve it!" culture era of wrestling fandom where people think getting booked is about taking turns instead of who will sell tickets. Same people who bust out their stopwatches and time the women's matches

Yeah, HHH and the new owners look at selling business more intently nowadays.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, HHH and the new owners look at selling business more intently nowadays.

it's like when people bytch about Bianca being booked "too strong", she's a generational combination of look/athleticism/charisma, protecting the booking of someone like that is more important than giving fukking Lyra Valkyria a turn with the belt just because

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Nia and bayley nah but priest and Finn 100% needed to be on a PLE. It just didn’t deliver like we thought it would. It be like that sometimes.

And it’s a good thing they extended the liv and Rhea. If she won the title last night then what

she would have no opponents lined up for her. She had no opponents for her first title defense and that’s why nobody remembers it.

Continue to milk that feud because it has a lot of life left

Idk about Finn and priest tho. Don’t know how they extend this feud
HHH hasn't shown that Liv is worthy of being a dominant women champion. She hasn't wrestling anyone outside of Rhea after she won and it seems that she always needs help keeping it. She is good at getting heat but nothing more at this moment. At least have her wrestle some of the other women while still continue to beef with Rhea. Her booking just sucks and it just turning me off into believing that she is actually good for the championship.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
when you limit the PLE's to just 5 matches every time, there's always gonna be a title (or titles) and people left off the show that get people upset about it. Dunno why they are so married to the concept but I'm sure its financially motivated somehow
BB was 5 matches and still over 3hrs. If people want more matches expect 4 hour events. Then people will complain that the events are too long.

If they add more matches then you have to shorten them to keep it around 3hrs. Then people will complain that the matches are too short.

No matter what they do people will cry and complain.

I'm going to keep saying this, I'm positive Peacock mandating ad breaks in between matches lengthens the shows so HHH has to keep the matches to around 5 or risk going 4+ hours. Not to mention all the extra stuff they do between matches, like backstage or extra special segments like announcements.

Also BB had a time constraint to end before the main card of the UFC event per TKO, hence the 6pm start time.

We have to unlearn what we have learned from the Vince era on PLE events. Vince would have like a 10 match card but most matches would be 3-5 mins max and most would be meaningless or throwaway.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
HHH hasn't shown that Liv is worthy of being a dominant women champion. She hasn't wrestling anyone outside of Rhea after she won and it seems that she always needs help keeping it. She is good at getting heat but nothing more at this moment. At least have her wrestle some of the other women while still continue to beef with Rhea. Her booking just sucks and it just turning me off into believing that she is actually good for the championship.
Well she’s not Gunther so she doesn’t need to have a dominant title reign

This is the best she’s been booked her career

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
HHH & the creative team needs to address these issues.

Put in more effort into building a good Women/Men tag team division. Signing MCMG, having that triple threat ladder match for the belts is a great start. But RAW tag belts need some love. Pull a Solo and have Finn give his belt to Dom or Carlito so that they can be defended more. While Finn focus on Priest or other things. Jade & Bianca look good with the belts. But they need more to do. Hopefully we see them against Jakara & Lash soon.

Give us a reason to legitimately care about the female mid card on Raw. Chelsea Green/Piper, Naomi, Tiffy & Michin have actual personalities and relevant storylines. While PFC, Lyra, Nattie and even to an extent IYO/Kairi on Raw feel bland to me.

I'm enjoying what he's doing with the mid card on both brands. Both the IC & US belts have credibility again. Woods getting a shot on Monday against Jey.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
HHH & the creative team needs to address these issues.

Put in more effort into building a good Women/Men tag team division. Signing MCMG, having that triple threat ladder match for the belts is a great start. But RAW tag belts need some love. Pull a Solo and have Finn give his belt to Dom or Carlito so that they can be defended more. While Finn focus on Priest or other things.

Give us a reason to legitimately care about the female mid card on Raw. Chelsea Green/Piper, Naomi, Tiffy & Michin have actual personalities and relevant storylines. While PFC, Lyra, Nattie and even to an extent IYO/Kairi on Raw feel bland to me.

I'm enjoying what he's doing with the mid card on both brands. Both the IC & US belts have credibility again. Woods getting a shot on Monday against Jey.

The man’s tag division on Raw is where it’s slacking. Mostly because Judgment Day has stifled that scene. MCMG should go over there.

He seems to be trying with the woman’s undercard scene on Raw. It’s just that the crowd don’t seem to care for many of them except for Damage CTRL.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
The man’s tag division on Raw is where it’s slacking. Mostly because Judgment Day has stifled that scene. MCMG should go over there.

He seems to be trying with the woman’s undercard scene on Raw. It’s just that the crowd don’t seem to care for my of them except for Damage CTRL.
True but that's why I said they feel bland to me.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I can see why some matches are held off for weekly tv. I'm wondering if they can use some Raws or Smackdowns as special events to have those type of matches not used for the ppv. Obviously Triple H knows what matches he wants on the ple. But other feuds that are settled on tv this could apply to. I know raw after mania is special but not many others.

Like for example how aew has grand slam or winter is coming or other events. Even how nxt had bash at the beach over the summer and i think a few other special episodes.

They should have like a raw or smackdown or a weekend of both where they have all the big matches that people may not see on the ple. Like say a show with gunther defending, melo and andrade match 7, tag team title defense, etc.

Like it's not a PLE but it feels like a special event with the quality of matches on that specific show.

NXT just had both their men and women's champ defend on the first day on cw. I don't even remember if anything interested happened when sd moved to usa. Let's see what raw does their first night on netflix. But making episodes like that which feel like mini ple would be something cool.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Remember, Raw just got cut to 2 hours so there will be even less segments per week until Netflix. So expect less people to get used because of that. That's just logistics.

:yeshrug:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I don't even remember if anything interested happened when sd moved to usa.
SD on USA premiere had Cody vs Solo in a Cage for the WWE Title and Roman came back after that match and they did the whole contract for the Bad Blood tag at the end of the show. Carmelo and Andrade had another banger, RKO-KO vs A-Town Down Under, and Michin vs Piper was the rest of the card.