Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
That's a terrible idea, Why would you put them in that spot? The crowd will either save their strength for the main event, or be to exhausted to react to the main event.

Oh please, Saudi has their hands in everything here.
I didn't like that HHH treated the match as a appetizer for the rest of the evening when they have one of the best feuds going into Bad Blood. The other matches felt underwhelming for the rest of the night until Jimmy & Rock show up at the end.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I think when it's time for Bianca/Jade to split, they should likely be placed back in very prominent roles within the women's division and I'd argue Bianca should be on the level of the way Rhea is booked

The biggest thing on the horizon is when Trick and Oba Femi get called up. I think Melo is off to a solid start with his feud with Andrade and now he might be cookin something with AJ Styles
Way too late to build for this and Jade hasn't developed enough to credibly carry the women's division. But I would love to see her turn heel and takeout Bianca for months and establish herself as a main eventer and win the women's title at the Rumble. Then have Bianca return at the rumble and lose, then win the Elimination Chamber and they face off at WM41.

I don't know about Trick but Oba could immediately have a Kurt Angle or Brock rookie year and it would feel authentic for his character. Although, he's not going over Cody or Roman or even Punk for that matter so it's unlikely.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Priest vs Finn & Nia vs Bailey should have been on regular tv, not on Bad Blood. I'm getting tired of the Rhea vs Liv story but they are going to extend it a little bit longer with Raquel included now. Punk vs Drew should have been the 2nd to last match last night. These are some of the issues that I see with Triple H booking at this time. He cooking in some area but still needs work with others. No one is perfect but he is restoring the feeling and that is what important right now.

Nia and bayley nah but priest and Finn 100% needed to be on a PLE. It just didn’t deliver like we thought it would. It be like that sometimes.

And it’s a good thing they extended the liv and Rhea. If she won the title last night then what

she would have no opponents lined up for her. She had no opponents for her first title defense and that’s why nobody remembers it.

Continue to milk that feud because it has a lot of life left

Idk about Finn and priest tho. Don’t know how they extend this feud

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Nia and bayley nah but priest and Finn 100% needed to be on a PLE. It just didn’t deliver like we thought it would. It be like that sometimes.

And it’s a good thing they extended the liv and Rhea. If she won the title last night then what

she would have no opponents lined up for her. She had no opponents for her first title defense and that’s why nobody remembers it.

Continue to milk that feud because it has a lot of life left

Idk about Finn and priest tho. Don’t know how they extend this feud
Finn & Priest is pretty much done he already got his revenge

Rhea now has something before she gets her title back which can be at SNME

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
when you limit the PLE's to just 5 matches every time, there's always gonna be a title (or titles) and people left off the show that get people upset about it. Dunno why they are so married to the concept but I'm sure its financially motivated somehow

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Finn & Priest is pretty much done he already got his revenge

Rhea now has something before she gets her title back which can be at SNME
Yeah I can see her winning there or night 1 on Netflix

when you limit the PLE's to just 5 matches every time, there's always gonna be a title (or titles) and people left off the show that get people upset about it. Dunno why they are so married to the concept but I'm sure its financially motivated somehow
I think it’s just triple H. He’s used this format since he was booking NXT and just refuses to change it lol

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I could guess quality over quantity

Just look at the past week

Last Monster Standing
Mia vs Chelsea
Tag Team Ladder
Sami vs Gunther

Even Sheamus vs Pete could’ve been on Bad Blood but he choose to keep those matches on tv to give people something to tune into

He could get away with that in NXT because most talent down there wasn’t ready for a big spotlight but you can see the flaws now because of the talent left off on the main roster

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
What changes would/should you'd like to see Paul make with the Black talent in the WWE?

Put the tag team titles on Street Profits RN and put them in a feud with DIY

Naomi in a non title feud with Bayley (she was a horrible champ)

Give R-Truth a on screen authority--if he's not gonna compete seriously, then he shouldn't still be doing this retarded character

Bring back Omos

Actually let Bianca and Jade wrestle tag team matches with the title on the line...Bianca having singles matches is the reason

Sasha and Naomi left the first time and it's funny every one just enjoyed the match but when Sasha/Naomi it was the TSC 9/11

And lastly, stop gaslighting black WWE fans like something wrong with us for seeing all that black stuff throughout the entire show last night and the only black people in the ring were in heels, signing and talking on the mic.

Like, damn, nobody said put the WWE title on Wes Lee or nuthin'

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I can see her winning there or night 1 on Netflix

I think it’s just triple H. He’s used this format since he was booking NXT and just refuses to change it lol

I think it might be a Peacock thing too, it gives them plenty of time to make sure they have ample commercial time

Last Monster Standing
Mia vs Chelsea
Tag Team Ladder
Sami vs Gunther

Even Sheamus vs Pete could’ve been on Bad Blood but he choose to keep those matches on tv to give people something to tune into

He could get away with that in NXT because most talent down there wasn’t ready for a big spotlight but you can see the flaws now because of the talent left off on the main roster

Last Monster Standing would be a redundant match on the same card as a brutal Hell in a Cell match and came off more important built up as the main event of Raw. Not to mention Seth Rollins returning in a mid-card PPV match wouldn't have been as good look for him as the closing scene of Raw

Mia vs Chelsea and Tag Team Ladder matches got more shine by being on Smackdown and again when you have a Hell in a Cell match and "shark cage" stip match, I think you wanna limit the amount of additional stipulation/gimmick matches on the card overall

Sami vs Gunther could've definitely fit in on the card tho, I'll give you that

The thing with NXT Takeovers was every match was going to be a "work rate" match, whether it was men or women, so if you gave every match 15+ minutes you knew they would all be pretty good from a working perspective. Whereas with the main roster, people like Nia or Liv really don't shine in matches of that length

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

Last Monster Standing
Mia vs Chelsea
Tag Team Ladder
Sami vs Gunther

He’s using Raw and Smackdown as a crutch to make those matches must watch TV.

Not a bad idea at all but you start to get all this negative feedback about people being left off PLE and what not.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
He’s using Raw and Smackdown as a crutch to make those matches must watch TV.

Not a bad idea at all but you start to get all this negative feedback about people being left off PLE and what not.

thats because we are in the participation trophy "You deserve it!" culture era of wrestling fandom where people think getting booked is about taking turns instead of who will sell tickets. Same people who bust out their stopwatches and time the women's matches