Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Haitch needs PR training badly.

That was the quintessential Wonder bread answer.

And it implies you don't think nikkas are talented.
I’d like to know what the fukk he was thinking when he basically said “I don’t see color, I see talent.”

Like just don’t say anything at all if that’s the best you can come up with.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
SD on USA premiere had Cody vs Solo in a Cage for the WWE Title and Roman came back after that match and they did the whole contract for the Bad Blood tag at the end of the show. Carmelo and Andrade had another banger, RKO-KO vs A-Town Down Under, and Michin vs Piper was the rest of the card.
oh yeah i remember now. my amnesia having ass was like what the hell went down that night. :russ:

that was a special episode. thats what we need.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
hopefully NXT won't need to take their show on the road permanently or at least temporarily :francis:

good thing they on the road this week tho. of course not sure if it would've been live or taped anyways.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
hopefully NXT won't need to take their show on the road permanently or at least temporarily :francis:

good thing they on the road this week tho. of course not sure if it would've been live or taped anyways.
They should be back in the PC next week and from then on unless announced or for a PLE like Halloween Havoc.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
They should be back in the PC next week and from then on unless announced or for a PLE like Halloween Havoc.

considering this damn hurricane behaves itself hopefully. doesn't look like it may be as bad as helene. them folks suffered badly up in the carolinas.