Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
F6bssx4WkAEf95S.jpg
nikkas did Rey dirty as hell :russ:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I find it weird they haven’t advertised Drew McIntyre in the new Batista movie, small role or not. Thats potential ticket sales to miss out on unless they’re still on that weird it didnt come through us so it’s irrelevant

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I find it weird they haven’t advertised Drew McIntyre in the new Batista movie, small role or not. Thats potential ticket sales to miss out on unless they’re still on that weird it didnt come through us so it’s irrelevant
Maybe because since Batista is not in the WWE anymore or have a legend contact with the company? He's the main star, not Drew. But I could be wrong so don't take my word for certain.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Putting some stuff in the spoiler in case some don't want to be spoiled regarding changes to WWE programming with network changes, but here's the rest of the Fightful report unspoilered...

Smackdown will have more flexibility with regards to run times
Smackdown will now have a little more flexibility than usual, while NXT likely has less. For the last five years, Smackdown has went off the air closer to 9:58 eastern as to not interfere with the local news. USA Network is generally more flexible, although they've not provided overruns to WWE Raw in years.

Meanwhile NXT will likely not be getting overruns anymore
NXT however, regularly does go past 10, which is likely to stop with the move to CW.

We're told Smackdown is expected to get a new theme song soon, but is expected tonight. For the last three years, Smackdown has used a def rebel (featuring Supreme Madness) song. We're told that the word internally is that the theme would be a "legit artist," with no other context or details.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

lol You must have missed bash. the killers game was not only the sponsor of Drew’s match, but it was also plastered all around the ringside barricade like Prime bottles

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Partnership is working out well for both sides
TNA still struggles with attendance for their weeklies but it's baby steps to try to get back to where they once were
Idk how long their TV deal is for but I unironically would like them to get on Tubi lol. I would watch the weeklies on there. They have such low visibility on whatever channel they're on now
I have to watch everything on YouTube