Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Factory is a concert venue, not even an arena.
I'm looking at it now, what is the setup even gonna be?
Will the ring be on the stage lol

I like unique venues for wrestling shows here and there (I liked the Nitro debut at Mall of America & Bash at the Beach 95 where it was literally at a beach) but at least you could put fans on all sides there
How would this even work

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
F6bssx4WkAEf95S.jpg
That limp handshake says a lot w/o saying it.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Ok so looking at this, they're probably gonna rearrange the floor seating so the ring goes in the center and maybe the stage will be the entrance?

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They might use the stage as the entrance like they did in 2015 when they first started doing shows outside of Florida.

Granted, The Factory looks bigger than this place.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Unless it's RAW/SD! or a PPV... wrestling events should be heavily advertising exactly what the card is going to be weeks in advance. If people don't think a show is a "can't miss" they won't bother...
Kind of hard to do that with episodic tv. Matches are a big part of the story.

But you can announce who is going to be there. Unless something happens to force plans to change, you know at least a few weeks in advance where each story is going to be at on X date. So for your top talent you should know if they are going to be at the show or not, so you should be able to at least advertise “Come see Oba Femi live in St. Louis.” That way fans can know they can expect Oba Femi to be there either cutting a promo in front of the crowd or wrestling.

And no, those generic images they use on the ticketing sites and shyt don’t count. At least in AEW’s case, they frequently feature people who actually aren’t going to be at the show.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Ok so looking at this, they're probably gonna rearrange the floor seating so the ring goes in the center and maybe the stage will be the entrance?

It’s going to be a really weird setup. But this is designed really poorly for TV wrestling. I’m sure WWE will come up with a way to make it look at least decent though.

I bet it will sound really good on TV. I assume they will fill it. It’s small and intimate as every inch is being used to fit in seats, so it won’t take many people being loud for it to sound like an exceptionally larger crowd.

One of the opponents my last school used to play on basketball had a very tiny gym they would play in. But it was designed in a similarly intimate fashion with seats wall to wall. If they packed that place with a few hundred people, it was one of the loudest places we’d play in all year despite it being by far the smallest place we’d play in.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

My best guess is it will be set up like Dynamite when it's held at Daily's Place.

Tickets must be moving terribly to move from Enterprise, skipping over Chaifetz, and go right to a small venue that's never held a pro wrestling event before.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No way they thought Randy and St Louis were anywhere close to the level of Punk and Chicago. Don't think he even reps the city like that.

Plus, everyone has known Trick would be headlining in the title match weeks ago and now Giulia is on the card in a title match. Still nothing announced for the St. Louis show, which is understandable I guess but there's no hype for that compared to the first show.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm looking at it now, what is the setup even gonna be?
Will the ring be on the stage lol

I like unique venues for wrestling shows here and there (I liked the Nitro debut at Mall of America & Bash at the Beach 95 where it was literally at a beach) but at least you could put fans on all sides there
How would this even work

I remember a venue, don't think it was a ppv, maybe nitro, where the ring was surrounded by water. No comment on whether or not i remember any sharks swimming in there surrounding the ring. :hubie:

But that be cool to see again.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Plus, everyone has known Trick would be headlining in the title match weeks ago and now Giulia is on the card in a title match. Still nothing announced for the St. Louis show, which is understandable I guess but there's no hype for that compared to the first show.

One would imagine the numbers would look better moving from cable to broadcast for them so I assume they'll have to provide a decent show with it being just the second one. Tho i think most of the viewers would just be the ones moving over from USA. Let's see if they book some decent stuff.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I remember a venue, don't think it was a ppv, maybe nitro, where the ring was surrounded by water. No comment on whether or not i remember any sharks swimming in there surrounding the ring. :hubie:

But that be cool to see again.
Could have been episodes of Nitro in Panama City at Club La Vela.

GGi3r7_WMAAVx98.jpg

loveboat34.gif