Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Speaking to Haley Miller of ComicBook, AJ was asked for her thoughts on the storyline.

"I mean this in the most loving way, I have no idea what's going on [laughs]. I'm weird about like -- I don't want to watch my husband wrestle live because I'm scared. It's like a weird juju thing," AJ said. "But also, it's kind of like when you go home from work, do you open up your email? It's kind of like that. It feels like that if people can understand. So, I'm sort of on the periphery, and I get kind of looped in mostly for women's stuff, because that's what I'm interested in.

So my husband will let me know who's the cool chick at the moment. And I'm so obsessed with people. Like Bayley and Naomi? Those are my girls. So that's what's interesting to me. I kind of don't know what's happening in the storyline. I know that my dog is famous all of a sudden! He's got some surprise merch coming. I've been privy to that. But it's cool. I'm happy that he's happy and healthy and just killing it. I'm proud."

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
TKO president said they cutting down to 200 events next year. Not sure if the regular 3 run all 52 since at times there's recaps especially during holidays. So if say 50 that makes it 150. Maybe 12 PLEs if once a month or so, so 162. And if they go internationally those usually get a show or two leading up to it. I don't think they may even run a Live Event every two weeks if that, if that's the schedule they plan on using.

Better for the veterans to get some rest. Not sure how much the cost of running the events were.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
TKO president said they cutting down to 200 events next year. Not sure if the regular 3 run all 52 since at times there's recaps especially during holidays. So if say 50 that makes it 150. Maybe 12 PLEs if once a month or so, so 162. And if they go internationally those usually get a show or two leading up to it. I don't think they may even run a Live Event every two weeks if that, if that's the schedule they plan on using.

Better for the veterans to get some rest. Not sure how much the cost of running the events were.

WWE wrestlers running from the grind now :troll:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I know we’re hella early into her wwe career.. but aew def did a better job at presenting jade cargill as a special attraction/star than wwe has so far.. her wwe entrance is cooler, but that’s just about it :yeshrug:..

Yeahhhh I hate to address the elephant in the outhouse :patrice: , but so far the Jade in WWE situation seems like she's second fiddle, than a huge damn deal. Yes, the Dub acted like her title reign was the leftover kimchi in the back of the refrigerator, but each time she had to defend her title or have a match, she would come out looking like royality. The chick came out with a guitarist playing his everlasting soul out to get heads to see black excellence.

Yes, the Dub seems obtuse with booking...ALOT...but I give them props, they for sure know how to make a wrestler look like they have a certain aura, especially black folks.

But I'm still standing for Swole :hubie:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Makes sense with the cut in live events. It's gonna cost $100 minimum just to attend a Raw or SD.

People that run the company are the stockholders and seeing a drop in revenue from a Live Events cut isn't good so they gotta make it up elsewhere.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
They gave Jade a bunch of quick wins to get reps because she's got a look but they don't have a performance center and knew how raw even to their standards she was. Then after a while saw she had a bunch of wins and made a streak. I don't think they sat down, pointed at her and said "she's our Goldberg". They don't show that much forethought about much else

Jade is second fiddle to Bianca because Jade never learned to wrestle. If they put her on NXT where she needed there'd been complaints about that instead of being second fiddle. They obviously want her to learn from Bianca which is why they're together, Bianca hides her while she learns. If they threw a main belt on her she'd have to wrestle Rhea, Iyo, Stratton, Bayley, Charlotte etc right now and it would go bad for her quickly

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yeahhhh I hate to address the elephant in the outhouse :patrice: , but so far the Jade in WWE situation seems like she's second fiddle, than a huge damn deal. Yes, the Dub acted like her title reign was the leftover kimchi in the back of the refrigerator, but each time she had to defend her title or have a match, she would come out looking like royality. The chick came out with a guitarist playing his everlasting soul out to get heads to see black excellence.

Yes, the Dub seems obtuse with booking...ALOT...but I give them props, they for sure know how to make a wrestler look like they have a certain aura, especially black folks.

But I'm still standing for Swole :hubie:

HHH is trying to spin too many plates at once.

Think about Jade's debut and how many of the same stories are STILL going on.

I think MAYBE Damage Ctrl is done.

HHH is slow burn, slow pay out.

Grayson/AT won the tag team titles 5 months ago and they are STILL teasing a breakup.

Roman Reigns came back a month ago and still hasn't said one word.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
His dumbass stacked that SD roster like it was the 3 hour show for no damn reason. They had/have:

Jade
Bianca
Bayley
Charlotte
Nia
Chelsea Green
Tiffany Stratton
Naomi

While truthfully Raw only had Rhea and Becky and a bunch of “others”.