Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
As a grown man now its dope to see him put his ego aside when it comes to past beefs that he’s had:

Punk

The Scott Steiner shyt I NEVER thought would die :russ:

Think he & Whisker Biscuit are amicable.

Bret still dont fucck with him like that though :mjlol:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Bret is so cotdamn sincere it's hilarious. He just can't pretend for 1 minute he doesn't forget what HHH and The Kliq did to him. I don't blame Bret for holding grudges but it's hilarious:mjlol:
Its wild though cause he legit likes/fuccks with Shawn now

But I guess it is a mutual respect thing for how great Shawn actually was. He doesn’t believe HHH was ever on there level

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I know we’re hella early into her wwe career.. but aew def did a better job at presenting jade cargill as a special attraction/star than wwe has so far.. her wwe entrance is cooler, but that’s just about it :yeshrug:..

Hunter seems to be terrified of booking Jade in a singles match that is going to last longer than a few minutes and what I don't understand about that is we've seen Jade have solid matches in the past against people like Red Velvet.

I honestly don't know what is going on with that.....

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
:patrice:

Solo beats Cody…..

Then Roman beats Solo. Same night :wow:
F6bssx4WkAEf95S.jpg

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Its wild though cause he legit likes/fuccks with Shawn now

But I guess it is a mutual respect thing for how great Shawn actually was. He doesn’t believe HHH was ever on there level
If Trips wasn't fukking Stephanie, I don't feel that he would had the career that he had. He never had the swagger or charisma of Shawn and he just played a ruthless a$$hole for the most part because he's probably one in real life :yeshrug: .

They gave Jade a bunch of quick wins to get reps because she's got a look but they don't have a performance center and knew how raw even to their standards she was. Then after a while saw she had a bunch of wins and made a streak. I don't think they sat down, pointed at her and said "she's our Goldberg". They don't show that much forethought about much else

Jade is second fiddle to Bianca because Jade never learned to wrestle. If they put her on NXT where she needed there'd been complaints about that instead of being second fiddle. They obviously want her to learn from Bianca which is why they're together, Bianca hides her while she learns. If they threw a main belt on her she'd have to wrestle Rhea, Iyo, Stratton, Bayley, Charlotte etc right now and it would go bad for her quickly

Are they having Jade working solo dark matches before the shows? That would make sense to have her improve her skills w/o the matches being on live tv. Or have her "injured" just for her to go indy for a min to work on her craft.