Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Partnership is working out well for both sides
TNA still struggles with attendance for their weeklies but it's baby steps to try to get back to where they once were
Idk how long their TV deal is for but I unironically would like them to get on Tubi lol. I would watch the weeklies on there. They have such low visibility on whatever channel they're on now
I have to watch everything on YouTube

They got to beef up their roster to get me to watch. I'm not picking up another promotion to watch with any regularity just for it to regularly feature the Hardys, Joe Hendry, Top Dolla, Brian Myers, Eddie Edwards, Kushida, Eric Young, Kazarian, PCO, Dana Brooke/Ash by Elegance, etc. Bad enough I get Jericho on Dynamite every damn week.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Going from an 18K arena to a 3K arena. Were tickets not selling or something? I thought they were doing good from a comment or two I had seen somewhere

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm not entirely surprised since the debut show is absolutely loaded and they have announced absolutely nothing for the second show other than Randy Orton will be there
No matches announce and it's like a month away
They were never aiming for 18k though, I think the setup was always like 7k or so

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
They gave Jade a bunch of quick wins to get reps because she's got a look but they don't have a performance center and knew how raw even to their standards she was. Then after a while saw she had a bunch of wins and made a streak. I don't think they sat down, pointed at her and said "she's our Goldberg". They don't show that much forethought about much else
AEW definitely never planned to push her like Goldberg, and they didn't even plan for Jade to have a long streak. It only went that long because Statlander got hurt, and Tony was hellbent on having her be the one to take the title off Jade. Which why it felt like Jade was treading water for half of her title run (because she was)

Last edited:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Its wild though cause he legit likes/fuccks with Shawn now

But I guess it is a mutual respect thing for how great Shawn actually was. He doesn’t believe HHH was ever on there level
Also, Shawn and Bret were friends before their beef. Him and Hall actually asked him to join the Kliq. And even afterwards like you said, there was a mutual respect for each other based off how great both were professionally.

Bret has never fukked with Hunter in any type of way lol

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
So like an indoors Daily’s Place?

Pretty much except smaller. It's a venue I would expect TNA to book, though in the couple years it's been open, this will be their first wrestling event there as far as I know.

Also, this has to be ticket related since the Blues open the NHL season on the west coast starting on the 8th.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Pretty much except smaller. It's a venue I would expect TNA to book, though in the couple years it's been open, this will be their first wrestling event there as far as I know.

Also, this has to be ticket related since the Blues open the NHL season on the west coast starting on the 8th.
Looks like something New Japan would book over here too.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Going from an 18K arena to a 3K arena. Were tickets not selling or something? I thought they were doing good from a comment or two I had seen somewhere

I did because the Chicago show was at 5k like 2 weeks ago and the St. Louis one was at 3k. This was at the same time that AEW TV shows were struggling to get to even 1k in advances.

PS: plust the PLEs were doing as well as AEW PPVs in advances.

Last edited: