Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Maybe but I don't think Charlotte will be involved in it unless they had talks months ago. I think they already have a set plan in place for Nia/Tiffany, if you go back and look at the weeks leading up to SummerSlam, it's been clear for a while that they were going to do Nia as champ with Tiff as MITB
i thought Logan Paul vs LA knight was going to happen at Wrestlemania

Everyone thought Randy vs Cody was going to happen at Summerslam

All of our predictions be wrong as hell under HHH. What we think won’t happen will and what we will believe happen don’t until 7 months down the line

Just because they’re setting up tiff and Nia don’t mean anything. shyt she might not even cash in on Nia.

Charlotte could beat Nia and Nia vs tiff could happen with not involving the title.

My point in the yapping is that our linear thinking is usually wrong nowadays. who fukking knows at the end of the day. We both could be wrong

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i thought Logan Paul vs LA knight was going to happen at Wrestlemania

Everyone thought Randy vs Cody was going to happen at Summerslam

All of our predictions be wrong as hell under HHH. What we think won’t happen will and what we will believe happen don’t until 7 months down the line

Just because they’re setting up tiff and Nia don’t mean anything. shyt she might not even cash in on Nia.

Charlotte could beat Nia and Nia vs tiff could happen with not involving the title.

My point in the yapping is that our linear thinking is usually wrong nowadays. who fukking knows at the end of the day. We both could be wrong

I hope we're wrong because..... tbh... I'm not that into Tiff :hubie:

It's not only because of the IG post... but I just feel her character is becoming one note and Triple H's booking lately has conditioned us to want to see multiple layers in someone's character development...

I'd prefer to see someone else in Tiff's spot

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
She felt she needed that type of booking. In her own words:

mtmgQwQux4nJpobP_PzQQkKxPfQcbU-W6Y53fNtepTg.jpg

Always thought that this made her a mark. The belt is a prop, if you need it to be over then you're never gonna be over.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I hope we're wrong because..... tbh... I'm not that into Tiff :hubie:

It's not only because of the IG post... but I just feel her character is becoming one note and Triple H's booking lately has conditioned us to want to see multiple layers in someone's character development...

I'd prefer to see someone else in Tiff's spot
Yeah she’s not championship material yet. Not every call up automatically has IT like Bron.

I remember watching Solomonster and Jdfromny Summerslam predictions and Solomonster said he doesn’t see Tiff cashing in anytime soon.

His reasoning was a business approach. I can’t remember if she has a customized brief case or not but if she does don’t expect her to cash in anytime soon because wwe could market that to girls

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I can’t remember if she has a customized brief case or not but if she does don’t expect her to cash in anytime soon because wwe could market that to girls

I can't remember now the last time I saw her what the briefcase was lookin like but I do remember her saying she wanted a briefcase to be pink/bedazzled and yeah I could see them marketing that to little girls. At least I hope... it's only little girls that would be buying it Lol

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I can't remember now the last time I saw her what the briefcase was lookin like but I do remember her saying she wanted a briefcase to be pink/bedazzled and yeah I could see them marketing that to little girls. At least I hope... it's only little girls that would be buying it Lol

I box with these:

:birdman:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Triple H finally giving Montez a push :krs:

At least he didn't lose :troll:
It was a time limit draw :troll:
I was joking before…..But I legit might have to go check and see the last few months of black male talent Ws.

I think Theory is the only white man that he’s made put a black male wrestler over by pinfall. shyt is crazy…

(And no Odyssey beating a nxt jabroni dont count)