Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I wonder if the whole "they're fighting over a bracelet" while purposely ignoring context thing also applies to Roman and Solo "fighting over a necklace" or is that different?
It’s a battle of leadership. It’s not over a necklace.

Punk/Drew, I don’t know the significance behind a handmade bracelet, so I don’t wanna comment on that reason for the feud to go on.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
It’s a battle of leadership. It’s not over a necklace.

Punk/Drew, I don’t know the significance behind a handmade bracelet, so I don’t wanna comment on that reason for the feud to go on.

Roman whole story been told over the last 4 years and really it's the story of his entire career.

"I do this shyt for my family and I'm finally where I wanna be, fukk ya'll...it's about me, Jey and Jimmy."

People trolling to protect weak booking. Again, if HHH didn't have a love for long ass title reigns, Drew would've won at MITB and Drew and Punk would end at maybe Survivor Series with maybe Punk going over with the World Title.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
Roman whole story been told over the last 4 years and really it's the story of his entire career.

"I do this shyt for my family and I'm finally where I wanna be, fukk ya'll...it's about me, Jey and Jimmy."

People trolling to protect weak booking. Again, if HHH didn't have a love for long ass title reigns, Drew would've won at MITB and Drew and Punk would end at maybe Survivor Series with maybe Punk going over with the World Title.
This mentality that every high profile feud needs to involve a title is the same kind of thinking that led to Kofi losing the championship in 8 seconds because someone thought A TITLE MUST BE INVOVLED with Brock avenging a real loss against Cain Velasquez with a fake win.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
This mentality that every high profile feud needs to involve a title is the same kind of thinking that led to Kofi losing the championship in 8 seconds because someone thought A TITLE MUST BE INVOVLED with Brock avenging a real loss against Cain Velasquez with a fake win.
giphy.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Dom is a proper heel, even got other heels in their feelings

:laff: :laff: Paul got legit annoyed :dead:

I haven't seen Dom wrestle in years but I hope he has gotten really good because he has the look/personality part down at this point. Dude would be a monster draw in CMLL right now.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I haven't seen Dom wrestle in years but I hope he has gotten really good because he has the look/personality part down at this point. Dude would be a monster draw in CMLL right now.

He's not bad... he's great as a chickenshyt heel and that's all he needs right now because his gimmick is that he's the biggest scumbag in WWE...

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Charlotte a goat. I don’t know how we can sit here and say someone like Roman was a victim of bad booking but people like Charlotte don’t get the same break.

As a Charlotte stan the only thing I can remember that’s worth mentioning in her career is her feud with Sasha and Rhea.

She’s never had a storyline except for her chasing the title. And that’s just lazy. Hopefully HHH can actually cook something up for her that doesn’t involve going directly for the title. And if it is, have her lose her title match by having someone interfere to give her a story.

Or they could make her and Andrade a thing on tv.

Something different than the regular bs.

Because as a stan I really can’t argue against someone’s point when it comes to her

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Charlotte a goat. I don’t know how we can sit here and say someone like Roman was a victim of bad booking but people like Charlotte don’t get the same break.

As a Charlotte stan the only thing I can remember that’s worth mentioning in her career is her feud with Sasha and Rhea.

She’s never had a storyline except for her chasing the title. And that’s just lazy. Hopefully HHH can actually cook something up for her that doesn’t involve going directly for the title. And if it is, have her lose her title match by having someone interfere to give her a story.

Or they could make her and Andrade a thing on tv.

Something different than the regular bs.

Because as a stan I really can’t argue against someone’s point when it comes to her

She felt she needed that type of booking. In her own words:

mtmgQwQux4nJpobP_PzQQkKxPfQcbU-W6Y53fNtepTg.jpg