Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
She felt she needed that type of booking. In her own words:

mtmgQwQux4nJpobP_PzQQkKxPfQcbU-W6Y53fNtepTg.jpg
Didn’t know she had a book I will have to cop.

I get what she’s saying But it doesn’t justify all the other times she’s won it way after Sasha. But that’s looking at this hindsight. The book came out in 2017 and she still doing the same shyt in 2024.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Didn’t know she had a book I will have to cop.

I get what she’s saying But it doesn’t justify all the other times she’s won it way after Sasha. But that’s looking at this hindsight. The book came out in 2017 and she still doing the same shyt in 2024.
I don't breh, some wrestlers aren't that good when there isn't a title involved. Same thing happened to The Revival/FTR. And it's evident that Charlotte sees the belt as something that defines her character, so it's something she "needs" to be constantly chasing/having.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I don't breh, some wrestlers aren't that good when there isn't a title involved. Same thing happened to The Revival/FTR. And it's evident that Charlotte sees the belt as something that defines her character, so it's something she "needs" to be constantly chasing/having.
Just your opinion my opinion is I disagree.

It’s not like we have a lot of data to prove this. Like Mike said we haven’t seen HHH fully cook with her.

And then I’m going to go back to Roman. Everyone is blaming Vince booking now but that wasn’t everyone’s thinking then. A lot of people throwing up the ones now claimed Roman isn’t the guy and 5 move doom shyt. I remember.

Charlotte feelings in a book written in 2017 about her time in 2014-2016 is not a reflection of what she expects and believes she can do in 2024.

She probably wants a compelling story like all the other top dogs

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

It’s not like we have a lot of data to prove this. Like Mike said we haven’t seen HHH fully cook with her.

I mean if I had to predict it then I would say Charlotte goes back into the title picture BUT we'll see how it goes... she's been away.. maybe her and Hunter have a grand plan and new idea to introduce her and start something up...

We also have to consider that she might want to have/spend time with family. Women aren't going to typically wrestle well into their 40s.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

And then I’m going to go back to Roman. Everyone is blaming Vince booking now but that wasn’t everyone’s thinking then. A lot of people throwing up the ones now claimed Roman isn’t the guy and 5 move doom shyt. I remember.

Charlotte feelings in a book written in 2017 about her time in 2014-2016 is not a reflection of what she expects and believes she can do in 2024.

She probably wants a compelling story like all the other top dogs
Roman had the Braun feud :hubie:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I mean if I had to predict it then I would say Charlotte goes back into the title picture BUT we'll see how it goes... she's been away.. maybe her and Hunter have a grand plan and new idea to introduce her and start something up...

We also have to consider that she might want to have/spend time with family. Women aren't going to typically wrestle well into their 40s.
Only 38.

For every Lita there’s a Trish Stratus and Asuka :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Only 38.

For every Lita there’s a Trish Stratus and Asuka :ehh:

Trish went away for a long time though and is now a part timer at best. The other thing about Charlotte and this goes for Becky and a couple others too... I wonder if Hunter looks at Rhea now as "The new Charlotte"... The new Ace of the women. She's been booked extremely strong. There's also other women like Tiffany that he seems to really like. It might be a new gen.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Trish went away for a long time though and is now a part timer at best. The other thing about Charlotte and this goes for Becky and a couple others too... I wonder if Hunter looks at Rhea now as "The new Charlotte"... The new Ace of the women. She's been booked extremely strong. There's also other women like Tiffany that he seems to really like. It might be a new gen.
She’ll be fine

We at least getting queen vs queen

Why you think Nia the champ

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
It looks like they are running the "will she.....won't she...." angle with Tiffany as Nia's "friend" but in reality waiting for the prime opportunity.
But that’s why I said have someone interfere in charlottes next title match. She could go after Tiffany.

And if not just put her in something engaging there’s plenty of women on the roster.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
But that’s why I said have someone interfere in charlottes next title match. She could go after Tiffany.

And if not just put her in something engaging there’s plenty of women on the roster.

Maybe but I don't think Charlotte will be involved in it unless they had talks months ago. I think they already have a set plan in place for Nia/Tiffany, if you go back and look at the weeks leading up to SummerSlam, it's been clear for a while that they were going to do Nia as champ with Tiff as MITB