Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I can't remember now the last time I saw her what the briefcase was lookin like but I do remember her saying she wanted a briefcase to be pink/bedazzled and yeah I could see them marketing that to little girls. At least I hope... it's only little girls that would be buying it Lol
and yes they are selling it

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
You also said Jey Uso was involved in a feud with the hottest female on Raw :russ:
Now he trying to win the tag titles with sami

It just hit me. They could do a tag champ vs tag champ between jey and Sami and bloodline

Mello could win the title to give it to Andrade since they beefing

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
and yes they are selling it

$130. You'd have to tell the kids "no using it in the backyard :martin: "

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Now he trying to win the tag titles with sami

It just hit me. They could do a tag champ vs tag champ between jey and Sami and bloodline

Mello could win the title to give it to Andrade since they beefing
Maybe, Could be a way to get them on Smackdown/vs the tongans, I just hope it doesn’t lead to another tag title unification.

The moment that they all kliq back up gonna be an AMAZING moment :wow: People can say what they want but them MFs was the biggest babyfaces on the roster for a good bit of 2022

Still had way more left in the tank :ohlawd:

And you got more faith in Melo’s booking than I. Hope you right though :francis:

Silkk

Daps
If they bringing in Hikelau bum ass, I wouldn’t mind Solo getting back with them too at some point….Although I can’t see no way that ever happens :ld:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Interesting scoop I heard from Ibou on the Late Grin Stream

Roman wants to face Jacob Fatu at a hell in the cell at bad blood.

He was unaware that they were working to Drew/Punk HIAC at the same PLE and he still wants the HIAC match more

And Hunter appearently has a conundrum because he doesnt wanna do 2 HIAC matches at Bad Blood. He might try and comprimise Drew and Punk to do another No DQ type match after the strap match in Berlin

It'll probably get aggregated in the next few hours. He tried to downplay it but he laughed off the idea that Hunter is probably stressing trying not to uspet both parties lol

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I like this
Blending in Kayfabe with very real thoughts
You can see why she was legit upset they had to split but there was no other direction they could go with the story. She got way too popular and he became way too hated lol

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Priest was about to put the finishing touches on a career-altering world title run, and we reflected on his run in The Judgment Day–where, initially, he was slated to work alongside Edge, who would be the leader of the faction that would also include Rhea Ripley.

“We’d just had a major moment joining together forming The Judgment Day,” said Priest. “It felt like no time had passed, and then it was Edge who told me that he was being taken out of the group. He waited to tell me after TV one night when we were on the road. I thought we were done. I was so upset. When Rhea found out, she was even more mad than me.
Without Edge, who was prematurely removed before the storyline could develop, it appeared there was a limited future–if any–for Judgment Day.

“Edge was mad, too,” said Priest. “I still speak with him–he was one of our biggest backers. When he told me, I remember him saying, ‘All of this, for nothing.’ And I repeated that–for nothing. That’s the way it felt at the time.

“I was waiting for the phone call to get released. Obviously, it worked out a lot differently.”

Silkk

Daps
I still don't understand them thinking they needed to turn Edge face because Cody went down. They had a ton of other options (Like Finn and AJ) and Edge was missing for a good part of that run anyway.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Interesting scoop I heard from Ibou on the Late Grin Stream

Roman wants to face Jacob Fatu at a hell in the cell at bad blood.

He was unaware that they were working to Drew/Punk HIAC at the same PLE and he still wants the HIAC match more

And Hunter appearently has a conundrum because he doesnt wanna do 2 HIAC matches at Bad Blood. He might try and comprimise Drew and Punk to do another No DQ type match after the strap match in Berlin

It'll probably get aggregated in the next few hours. He tried to downplay it but he laughed off the idea that Hunter is probably stressing trying not to uspet both parties lol
That sounds like a plan that most likely won’t happen

And Roman vs Jacob at bad blood is too soon lol