Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
You guys see that shyt where it said Riddle had heat with Roman over Riddle saying he could beat up Roman in a fight. And Riddle wasn’t allowed to be in a room with Roman.

I was a fan of Riddle but this dude is legit an A1 complete dipshyt :why:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
what-happened-to-the-game-i-love-v0-9r2j2xmfbbdd1.jpg

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You guys see that shyt where it said Riddle had heat with Roman over Riddle saying he could beat up Roman in a fight. And Riddle wasn’t allowed to be in a room with Roman.

Dude was just going around feeling like he could beat everyone up and just kept voicing seemingly unprovoked.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Interesting scoop I heard from Ibou on the Late Grin Stream

Roman wants to face Jacob Fatu at a hell in the cell at bad blood.

He was unaware that they were working to Drew/Punk HIAC at the same PLE and he still wants the HIAC match more

And Hunter appearently has a conundrum because he doesnt wanna do 2 HIAC matches at Bad Blood. He might try and comprimise Drew and Punk to do another No DQ type match after the strap match in Berlin

It'll probably get aggregated in the next few hours. He tried to downplay it but he laughed off the idea that Hunter is probably stressing trying not to uspet both parties lol
The funniest thing Ibou said about all this: Hunter is so against having 2 of the same type of match on 1 card, he asked if it was possible to not have a War Games match for the women without being labeled as a misogynist :bryan: :dead:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
That sounds like a plan that most likely won’t happen

And Roman vs Jacob at bad blood is too soon lol
Feel they could do Roman/Fatu at Mania if Rock is indeed wrestling Cody.

Roman doesn't have many options-- Solo just isn't credible enough and no way they hold that match off until Mania. With Jacob, there's a blank slate.. He's never been pinned and can be booked like the biggest monster on the planet for the next 8 months.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The funniest thing Ibou said about all this: Hunter is so against having 2 of the same type of match on 1 card, he asked if it was possible to not have a War Games match for the women without being labeled as a misogynist :bryan: :dead:
That makes no sense as he was the one who brought WarGames to the main roster to begin with and has been running dual men's and women's matches each year since 2019
If he was so against it he wouldn't have been booking that shyt going on over 5 years now

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Didn't he do the same thing with Goldberg? Though.... I wouldn't have minded seeing that one.....

bret-hart.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
2 things i can count on Wednesday nights, enjoying Dynamite and Samantha posting a pic that goes viral.

either the coli messed up or the pic too hot for the servers :russ: