Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
I know it wont happen anytime soon if ever, But HHH being as big a Flair/NWA mark as he is I hope one day he brings back the Big Gold Belt. That shyt should always be on tv.
Idk if he'll bring back the Big Gold, but I bet one of the first thing Trips did when he assumed power was to comission some new belt designs. You can tell by the design of the NXT and NXT UK belts that he likes more traditional looking titles, I'm sure he low key hates the ones they have now

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Idk if he'll bring back the Big Gold, but I bet one of the first thing Trips did when he assumed power was to comission some new belt designs. You can tell by the design of the NXT and NXT UK belts that he likes more traditional looking titles, I'm sure he low key hates the ones they have now
The top men's and women's title belts are some generic looking junk.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
No doubt he probably hates them, Especially them ugly ass tag belts but I doubt he changes them right now anyway, Because of the toys or whatever.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why that person said it was bad. They put people on the other show whenever it's convenient. They just had Aliyah on Raw last night and Drew the week before :pachaha: Just random "Oh my Raw contract ran out so I'm going to Smackdown :troll:" explanations and people will accept it and move on with the show.

Makes sense. Freshen up the rosters with call ups. Never made sense to do a draft and then do Survivor Series a month later. Should go back to after Wrestlemania since Mania should be the culmination of most storylines. At most, do a mini draft like did years back. Superstar shakeup or whatever it was called

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
Makes sense. Freshen up the rosters with call ups. Never made sense to do a draft and then do Survivor Series a month later. Should go back to after Wrestlemania since Mania should be the culmination of most storylines. At most, do a mini draft like did years back. Superstar shakeup or whatever it was called
Eh, I think the best way was in 2005.

You know rematches are guaranteed to happen after WM. With the exception of this year, they should do it after HIAC going forward imo