Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps
ITS MALBEC NOT MALBAC YOU fukkIN CRIPPLED bytch POSER LOSER DOUCHBAG

YOUR RETARDED ASS COULDNT TELL A BAROLO FROM A BEAUJOLAIS OR A PINOT GRIGIO FROM A PINOT NOIR

THIS IS PROOF YOU AINT shyt AN JUST PRETEND TO BE ALL EDJACATED AND HIGH CLASS, BUT BIG POPPA PUMP IS EDJACATED TO DEGREE LEVEL FROM MICHIGAN AN DRINKS KOPI LUWAK COFFEE EVERY DAY WHILE HE NAILS PRIME SLIT

HOLLA IF YA HEAT ME

First Scotty Einsteiner, as my boy Roman Reigns says, welcome back to the island of relevancy!

Second, someone who wrestles for $60 and the free continental breakfast at the Hampton Inn shouldn't be lecturing a retired wrestler/Level 2 Sommelier/highly accomplished actor and #7 on Channing Tatum's personal cell phone speed dial/world famous podcaster about fine wines. As someone who can afford a $6,000 bottle of wine, I can spell it however the fukk I want to pal. You'd probably be more comfy in a thread about Mad Dog 20/20 reviews than discussing fine wines with Big Sexy.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Hilarious to have it Dallas, Nashville or Atlanta all things considered given thats associated with other promotions.

Orlando's kinda become their second home. I was gonna suggest Stamford itself including for a new PC but I guess the HoF part means they have to do it in a destination tourist city (then again who the fukk comes to Tampa other than sports fans and racist Hogan fans)

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Thank god Vince is gone

How do you have the main event of the biggest SmackDown in history end in 10 seconds? Also, right after Brock won, Kofi was immediately an afterthought because Cain Velasquez debuted and after the Brock match, Cain was never seen again in WWE. What a waste.

I personally wouldn’t have even booked the Brock/Kofi match to begin with, if you wanna do Brock/Cain so Brock can get a “fake” win over Cain then fine but the match didn’t need the title on the line.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Hilarious to have it Dallas, Nashville or Atlanta all things considered given thats associated with other promotions.

Orlando's kinda become their second home. I was gonna suggest Stamford itself including for a new PC but I guess the HoF part means they have to do it in a destination tourist city (then again who the fukk comes to Tampa other than sports fans and racist Hogan fans)
If they move the PC out of Orlando, are they just going to move NXT there too? Or would this be a second PC and NXT stays in Orlando at the current PC?

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If they move the PC out of Orlando, are they just going to move NXT there too? Or would this be a second PC and NXT stays in Orlando at the current PC?

I interpreted as just a second PC. Is NXT 2.0 filmed in the PC and not in Full Sail? Yeah I mean I suppose they could build one that also has a small studio to do the show from

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Thank god Vince is gone

How do you have the main event of the biggest SmackDown in history end in 10 seconds? Also, right after Brock won, Kofi was immediately an afterthought because Cain Velasquez debuted and after the Brock match, Cain was never seen again in WWE. What a waste.

I personally wouldn’t have even booked the Brock/Kofi match to begin with, if you wanna do Brock/Cain so Brock can get a “fake” win over Cain then fine but the match didn’t need the title on the line.

YOU GOTTA HAVE STAKES PAL!!!!

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Thank god Vince is gone

Kofi never even got a rematch or mentioned wanting his title back either :snoop:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Kofi never even got a rematch or mentioned wanting his title back either :snoop:
And I’m sure that was intentional. Kofi was throughly embarrassed just for a ratings pop on a new network, and he never sniffed another title opportunity until Lashley had the title and faced him on Raw, either early this year or late last year.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
a seperate thread could be people HHH has tossed in the bushes :pachaha:

The Mysterios
Lacey Evans
R-Truth and the whole 24/7 title division
Theory (he’ll job to Gargano and be back outta here)

who else?

Why are people still under the assumption that he tossed theory to the bushes...