Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Agreed.

It's like in college sports when you see people transferring every year because their role isn't good enough for them. Did you ever think that maybe you aren't good enough for the role you want?

If you want to be the man, maybe drop down a level to the indies. I'm sure they can find numerous promotions who will put belts on them or feature them prominently, see Matt Cardona, Joey Janela, Alan Angels, etc.
Yeah, Indies are thriving right now and you can make a killing financially, you also have MLW, IMPACT, GCW, and New Japan all of which needs some new blood

br82186

Superstar
Daps
It makes more sense for Hunter to do something with the current people brought up from NXT who were in limbo and the people who are gonna come up very soon than try to bring these people back that dont have as much upside. This is considering the guys of actual value are signed elsewhere. Even people coming up with these senarios on why they should ask AEW for their release....in a few months time even if like 7 or 8 guys come from there its gonna be the same situation WWE had before and AEW has now.

Things are still in transistion from the old regime but he has the advantage of actually creating new stars from the PC.
Only export from WWE that everyone know will be back is Andrade and maybe Buddy, everyone else seems to be happy or ok at the moment

br82186

Superstar
Daps
And honestly if AEW would just turn Dark Elevevation into a legit third show I think it could resolve some issues.

Matches should matter, stories should matter, etc. Maybe don’t have anything major happen there since it’s a YouTube show, but could be easily used to advance midcard stories and feuds and have an occasional title defense.

As of now it’s mostly AEW talent squashing jobbers and non-AEW talent.
High key they need to go back to the original format of Dark and have AEW talent go against AEW talent. The pandemic changed that up.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
High key they need to go back to the original format of Dark and have AEW talent go against AEW talent. The pandemic changed that up.

For Dark elevation yes. For regular Dark, that should be a developmental show. IMO that's one of the things AEW got right was during the pandemic turning it into matches to get talents some reps.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I'm actually done man. I can take alot. But pushing gragano and having mostly wrestling on the show is my breaking point. This is garbage and triple mid is just khan with a little more sense and step daddy's money.

Fixed

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps
I’m just here to watch all the TSC size queens who whine about AEW pushing small guys do backflips over H bringing back his favorite vanilla midget

ZanySociableFowl-max-1mb.gif

Ya know something, with Better Call Saul no longer occupying my Monday nights, I finally got around to watching RAW live, especially with it being a hot Canadian crowd. As I sat in my chair with a $6,000 bottle of malbac, I saw Gargano appear on my screen. I texted Hunter "Why do you have an Assistant Manager from The Gap getting an entrance? Is this some sort of Make A Wish that's being granted?" My jaw hit the floor when Hunter told me he was actually a wrestler, not a Gap employee. I don't know what it is, maybe Hunter is having back issues and burying midget wrestlers is easier than normal sized ones, but these wrestlers seem to be getting shorter and shorter.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I'm actually done man. I can take alot. But pushing gragano and having mostly wrestling on the show is my breaking point. This is garbage and triple mid is just khan with a little more sense.
Have you considered watching soap operas instead? Lots of drama with a little fake violence thrown in

• Haha
Reactions: 907

br82186

Superstar
Daps
what they do? Haven't really followed them since being let go
Started a promotion and had an event in I believe late may, but fcckery happened to the point they rescheduled. Overtime wrestlers that were supposed to participate backed out, reason's being money, both AOP members also started talking shyt on twitter about the wrestlers involved and calling the out by name (mostly Nia Jax). Week before the rescheduled show, it was canceled completely because they were janky with the other participants.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Ya know something, with Better Call Saul no longer occupying my Monday nights, I finally got around to watching RAW live, especially with it being a hot Canadian crowd. As I sat in my chair with a $6,000 bottle of malbac, I saw Gargano appear on my screen. I texted Hunter "Why do you have an Assistant Manager from The Gap getting an entrance? Is this some sort of Make A Wish that's being granted?" My jaw hit the floor when Hunter told me he was actually a wrestler, not a Gap employee. I don't know what it is, maybe Hunter is having back issues and burying midget wrestlers is easier than normal sized ones, but these wrestlers seem to be getting shorter and shorter.

:mjlol:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
So you could tolerate shyt like Rey Mysterio's fake eyeball, game show segments, scooter races, Otis puking, Bobby Lashley's "sisters", Alexa Bliss doll superpowers, but wrestling on the wrestling show is where you draw the line.

:mjlol:

Vince was a garbage level writer, but an S tier carny. I'm not surprised a C minus wrestler turned into a C minus booker. Shawn books nxt better too with garbage talent.

Everyone thinks wrestlings fake as hell, no one watches this for that. Marks are always wrong, I'm gonna profit this time though:

4-B2-D0-AF8-94-BE-4-B65-80-FE-B2-FC9-B67871-D.png

:mjgrin:

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Gargano is fine to me, I guess. He's at least in shape but I don't wanna see him in the mix for any world titles. If they wanna keep bringing in all these short and skinny dudes, then they really need to bring back the Cruiserweight title back and just give it way more prestige.

I am biased as a Gargano fan but he's in the same vein as Adam Cole (though Johnny at least cares about fitness), where their success and charisma is undeniable. Johnny is incredibly popular and once his mega babyface run starts here it's going to be insane.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I am biased as a Gargano fan but he's in the same vein as Adam Cole (though Johnny at least cares about fitness), where their success and charisma is undeniable. Johnny is incredibly popular and once his mega babyface run starts here it's going to be insane.
I rate Gargano higher than Cole but unless he packs on some serious muscle to get more into that Bryan/AJ mold, I don't wanna see him in the mix for the top title. Just because someone is good doesn't mean they need a run at the very top, IMO. IC/US/CW title are his ceiling for me atm.