Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Scott_Steiner

GENETIC FREAK
Daps
Reppin
PLANET FREAK
Ya know something, with Better Call Saul no longer occupying my Monday nights, I finally got around to watching RAW live, especially with it being a hot Canadian crowd. As I sat in my chair with a $6,000 bottle of malbac, I saw Gargano appear on my screen. I texted Hunter "Why do you have an Assistant Manager from The Gap getting an entrance? Is this some sort of Make A Wish that's being granted?" My jaw hit the floor when Hunter told me he was actually a wrestler, not a Gap employee. I don't know what it is, maybe Hunter is having back issues and burying midget wrestlers is easier than normal sized ones, but these wrestlers seem to be getting shorter and shorter.
ITS MALBEC NOT MALBAC YOU fukkIN CRIPPLED bytch POSER LOSER DOUCHBAG

YOUR RETARDED ASS COULDNT TELL A BAROLO FROM A BEAUJOLAIS OR A PINOT GRIGIO FROM A PINOT NOIR

THIS IS PROOF YOU AINT shyt AN JUST PRETEND TO BE ALL EDJACATED AND HIGH CLASS, BUT BIG POPPA PUMP IS EDJACATED TO DEGREE LEVEL FROM MICHIGAN AN DRINKS KOPI LUWAK COFFEE EVERY DAY WHILE HE NAILS PRIME SLIT

HOLLA IF YA HEAT ME

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I rate Gargano higher than Cole but unless he packs on some serious muscle to get more into that Bryan/AJ mold, I don't wanna see him in the mix for the top title. Just because someone is good doesn't mean they need a run at the very top, IMO. IC/US/CW title are his ceiling for me atm.
And hopefully in due time, even if his ceiling ends up being midcard titles, the midcard titles are widely treated with a great deal of respect with the route HHH is taking with them.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps

I don't know why that person said it was bad. They put people on the other show whenever it's convenient. They just had Aliyah on Raw last night and Drew the week before :pachaha: Just random "Oh my Raw contract ran out so I'm going to Smackdown :troll:" explanations and people will accept it and move on with the show.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
And hopefully in due time, even if his ceiling ends up being midcard titles, the midcard titles are widely treated with a great deal of respect with the route HHH is taking with them.
100%. If a belt doesn't have prestige, then there's no point to the belt (other than 24/7 which I'm actually fine with keeping as the comedy/house show belt).

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Kevin Owens - Austin Jr
678679.png

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think Triple H is quietly/carefully phasing out the brand split.
I doubt it. USA reportedly still wants their own roster/champion.

I don’t see how they split back up the belts though. Makes no sense why anyone would ever just challenge for one.

Guess they’ll do it like how they did when Seth was WWE & US champ when they stole the angle from ROH, Gotta go back and revisit it.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
I doubt it. USA reportedly still wants their own roster/champion.

I don’t see how they split back up the belts though. Makes no sense why anyone would ever just challenge for one.

Guess they’ll do it like how they did when Seth was WWE & US champ when they stole the angle from ROH, Gotta go back and revisit it.
Honestly, it makes sense. Imagine you're USA and not only is Roman on the other show, but they give him both titles and a part time schedule. :dahell: