Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wwe-tough-enough-season-1-pictured-eric-watts.jpg

WWE has hired a new writer, who previously was a part of their Tough Enough reality series.

As per "Fightful Select," Eric Watts, who took part in season 5 of Tough Enough in 2011, has been hired to be in the WWE writing team and will reportedly be a part of "WWE SmackDown." The report noted that Watts has done extra work for WWE in the past. Watts featured in six episodes of the Tough Enough series, which was eventually won by Andy Leavine. The report highlighted that he is unrelated to legendary pro wrestling promoter Bill Watts, whose son is also named Erik.

The "SmackDown" writing team has received fresh faces over the last year as they got a new head writer earlier this year John Swikata, who replaced Ryan Callahan in the position. Former wrestler Patrick Scott was also added to the blue brand's creative team at the start of the year, while senior "SmackDown" writer Jeniffer Pepperman left the company, eventually joining AEW.

The new WWE writer's in-ring career lasted 16 years, wrestling for various indie promotions across the USA. Watts, who has been in action numerous times in NWA, also wrestled once in AEW, with his sole appearance in the promotion coming in 2020 when he teamed with Ray Rosas and battled The Jurassic Express on an episode of "AEW Dark." He also made one appearance for Impact Wrestling in 2019, when he teamed with Chris Bey to face Peter Avalon and Rosas at the Unbreakable show.

Read More: Former Tough Enough Competitor Hired As WWE Writer - Wrestling Inc.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I deleted Twitter off my phone. I'm done.

I don’t blame you, if it don’t get no better, I might have to do the same. Yesterday was one of the most embarrassing days in that app’s history. Mass misinformation being spread with no community notes to correct them.

This is what Elon wanted.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Tweets still being shared in this very thread of course (when the embeds bother to work). Twitter is already hemorrhaging money, if people just put their app usage where their mouth is, the app could have very well been regarded to the dustbin of history months ago. But people would rather complain about the filthy little Boer on his app than abandon the app (which is supposedly worse in every way now as well).

I'll be glad when that shyttle has his brains splattered over a 12ft area but I'm still annoyed but how much complaining about Elon is done on the very app he ruined (and it was never great to begin with). As long as people still use it as the town square it is going to have some prestige that is valuable, even if only for his ego, to that pissant.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Not with Mr. H booking.
Touche, but we are a ways off from that, hopefully HBK and Mark have settled their past differences and HBK will get the kid right.

Wait, was HBK involved in the putting shyt in his sandwich incident?