Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Tweets still being shared in this very thread of course (when the embeds bother to work). Twitter is already hemorrhaging money, if people just put their app usage where their mouth is, the app could have very well been regarded to the dustbin of history months ago. But people would rather complain about the filthy little Boer on his app than abandon the app (which is supposedly worse in every way now as well).

I'll be glad when that shyttle has his brains splattered over a 12ft area but I'm still annoyed but how much complaining about Elon is done on the very app he ruined (and it was never great to begin with). As long as people still use it as the town square it is going to have some prestige that is valuable, even if only for his ego, to that pissant.

I get what you saying, but Twitter is still the only viable outlet out there for quick and fast news and information. Every other entity that’s tried to compete with Twitter has failed, Threads, Blue Sky, etc, and Facebook ain’t no better, it’s a cesspool as well, and Instagram lowkey washed.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
In response to Miz saying it's hard to get on a PLE;

Taking out the gimmick matches. (Bold for people on multi)

MITB: Sami, Bron, Damian, Seth, Drew, Solo, Jacob Fatu, Cody Rhodes, Kevin Owens, Randy Orton

Clash:
Cody, Sami, Damian, Drew (again) Bayley, Piper, Gable (again), Bianca, Jade, Zoey, Shayna, Alba, Isla, AJ Styles

King & Queen: Bianca and Jade (again), Liv, Becky, Sami & Chad (again), Cody (again) Logan, Gunther, Randy (again), Nia, Lyra (again)

Put the gimmick back in;

MITB: Drew, Chad (multiple PLEs), Carmelo, Jey (surprisely only 1 PLE),Andrande, Drew (multi)

MITB: Tiffany (1) Chelsea (1) Iyo (1) Lyra (2) Naomi (1) Zoey (2)

So basically, most the roster missed the last three PLEs.

Sami & Cody were on all three

Drew, Damian, Bianca, Jade, Zoey (!), Randy, Chad, Lyra (!) were on 2/3

:mjpls:

I been shytting on HHH's booking post Mania, but, this isn't bad, but, needs improvement.

Cody could stand to have taken a show off--because we bout to do Roman v Cody Part III.

Long term booking is making the weekly shows boring (IN MY OPINION).

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In response to Miz saying it's hard to get on a PLE;

Taking out the gimmick matches. (Bold for people on multi)

MITB: Sami, Bron, Damian, Seth, Drew, Solo, Jacob Fatu, Cody Rhodes, Kevin Owens, Randy Orton

Clash:
Cody, Sami, Damian, Drew (again) Bayley, Piper, Gable (again), Bianca, Jade, Zoey, Shayna, Alba, Isla, AJ Styles

King & Queen: Bianca and Jade (again), Liv, Becky, Sami & Chad (again), Cody (again) Logan, Gunther, Randy (again), Nia, Lyra (again)

Put the gimmick back in;

MITB: Drew, Chad (multiple PLEs), Carmelo, Jey (surprisely only 1 PLE),Andrande, Drew (multi)

MITB: Tiffany (1) Chelsea (1) Iyo (1) Lyra (2) Naomi (1) Zoey (2)

So basically, most the roster missed the last three PLEs.

Sami & Cody were on all three

Drew, Damian, Bianca, Jade, Zoey (!), Randy, Chad, Lyra (!) were on 2/3

:mjpls:

I been shytting on HHH's booking post Mania, but, this isn't bad, but, needs improvement.

Cody could stand to have taken a show off--because we bout to do Roman v Cody Part III.

Long term booking is making the weekly shows boring (IN MY OPINION).
just make them more than 5 matches...6 MAYBE 7

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
SummerSlam is going to be 7 matches but people need to stop thinking WWE PLE's work like other companies. There are lengthy breaks between matches due to Peacock's demand for ads during a Live Event and plus hype packages or any backstage or extra stuff they may have going on beyond the actual matches.

All those factors lead into the length of time for these shows. This could very well be a 3 and half hour show because of it.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

That's a good idea (I actually agree) til you realize;
  • They will never reduce the ads on the shows.
  • The matches still won't get a build on the weekly shows; example, they just had a random gauntlet to make the Tag title match tonite and the other is just fixing bad booking.
People bytched when Roman missed a PLE now people want Cody to take a break? :dead:
Who's people. It's okay, you can @ me @CBoz

And, yet, Cody could've taken ONE PLE out of the last three off when he's about to, shortly, be in another long term Wrestlemania program in about a month.

Hell, he probably shouldn't be facing Solo at Summerslam, but, it's one of the biggest shows (you're not gonna get me, again :laugh:)

So, yes, he shouldn't have to be booked on every PLE

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
SummerSlam is going to be 7 matches but people need to stop thinking WWE PLE's work like other companies. There are lengthy breaks between matches due to Peacock's demand for ads during a Live Event and plus hype packages or any backstage or extra stuff they may have going on beyond the actual matches.

All those factors lead into the length of time for these shows. This could very well be a 3 and half hour show because of it.

Not to mention THREE DAMN HOURS for a preshow with no wrestling and even more ads.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Not to mention THREE DAMN HOURS for a preshow with no wrestling and even more ads.
Don't watch it? :yeshrug: We don't know what is going to happen. At best they can add an impromtu match either on SD or on the Countdown itself. It wouldn't air until the last 30mins or so anyway when people would actually be in the stadium.

I remember when TSC would clown WWE for having pre-show matches on WM when people were still filing in. It's like no matter what they do someone gonna bytch.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

In my view, if you can't make the top 7-8 matches on a PLE card (or in this case a major PLE) then do you really need to be on the PLE at all? I don't like having a lot of filler on shows, I've said that repeatedly about all companies.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
That's a good idea (I actually agree) til you realize;
  • They will never reduce the ads on the shows.
  • The matches still won't get a build on the weekly shows; example, they just had a random gauntlet to make the Tag title match tonite and the other is just fixing bad booking.

Who's people. It's okay, you can @ me @CBoz

And, yet, Cody could've taken ONE PLE out of the last three off when he's about to, shortly, be in another long term Wrestlemania program in about a month.

Hell, he probably shouldn't be facing Solo at Summerslam, but, it's one of the biggest shows (you're not gonna get me, again :laugh:)

So, yes, he shouldn't have to be booked on every PLE
It's not just you and it's not just here, that's why I didn't tag you. Also you are basing a lot of future stuff off of assumptions. Wait until we get confirmation on what is happening first.

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
In my view, if you can't make the top 7-8 matches on a PLE card (or in this case a major PLE) then do you really need to be on the PLE at all? I don't like having a lot of filler on shows, I've said that repeatedly about all companies.
That's exactly what the tag title matches would be if they were on SS. Why not give them more time and focus by having them on SD, which is what they are doing. Hell I forgot to factor in Jelly Roll. That's going to take up time.