Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While Enzo and Cass were definitely broken up too early, pretty much everyone agrees them falling apart on the main roster was mostly due to Enzo being a complete a$$hole that nobody likes. Also, Cass also became an alcoholic and let his physique go
It just wasn't meant to be for those guys, they fumbled on their own

Cass physique always looked like shyt back then to me, it's only now that he has a good physique. PAUSE

Enzo would be money right now today if they'd let him into WWE or AEW, I guarantee it. He's just too good at talking shyt and saying things that crowds want to repeat.

If you recall, he's not gone cause his tag team fell apart... he's gone cause of the allegations or w.e it was, i forget the details

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Cass physique always looked like shyt back then to me, it's only now that he has a good physique. PAUSE

Enzo would be money right now today if they'd let him into WWE or AEW, I guarantee it. He's just too good at talking shyt and saying things that crowds want to repeat.

If you recall, he's not gone cause his tag team fell apart... he's gone cause of the allegations or w.e it was, i forget the details

even before those allegations he had developed such a huge ego that basically everybody backstage hated him except for Vince. I think Roman even threw him off the bus during one of the overseas tours.

He was living in Hollywood and running around with the Weeknd's crew

Last edited:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
even before those allegations he had developed such a huge ego that basically everybody backstage hated him except for Vince. I think Roman even threw him off the bus during one of the overseas tours.
ONe of the most overrated dudes ever by the IWC dude couldn't even run the ropes without hurting himself & dudes still bring him up like every 6 month to a year. Even TNA at its low point didn't want him did NWA even give him a shot. Dude was a grown ass man hanging out with teenage & dudes are still bbbb he could talk so well:noah:If they not family, friend of the family or intern/working for you. no reason to be partying/hanging with teens in the first place

Last edited:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps

He was living in Hollywood and running around with the Weeknd's crew
what’s your point tho. Vince wouldn’t have fired him for having an ego or being unlikeable

Just don’t get why he never put the tag titles on them