Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
SummerSlam and Bad Blood are the only two main roster US PLEs left this year

I’m not even mad. Most American spots are trash and you can tell a lot of fans here be taking shyt for granted.

Happy for all the brehs overseas that stay up hours in the night to watch a PLE finally get theirs across the globe

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I’m not even mad. Most American spots are trash and you can tell a lot of fans here be taking shyt for granted.

Happy for all the brehs overseas that stay up hours in the night to watch a PLE finally get theirs across the globe

Vancouver is literally on PST so not sure about them staying up late to watch :russ:

But I feel what you mean about the American fans.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Yall have to stop this talking point duck riding international crowds that see the WWE once a year live.

WWE priced out the average fan.

WWE crowds look like NBA/NFL crowds.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yall have to stop this talking point duck riding international crowds that see the WWE once a year live.

That’s also true too, that’s why WWE is breaking all these gate records, they’re jacking up the price like crazy

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Vancouver is literally on PST so not sure about them staying up late to watch :russ:

But I feel what you mean about the American fans.
I said all overseas brehs not just Vancouver brother come on

shyt I went to survivor series last year and my ticket wasn’t even expensive, just went to raw and Smackdown as well.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

ridiculous how expensive tickets are on certain events. berlin show is like 300 to 2090 euros. its about an 8 cent difference from USD so that 2090 is 2250, which is about the same price as the ticket for summerslam considering both being floor seats which are the highest price level. still a lot of those left for saturday. they aint gonna sell those in cleveland. and even worse in berlin cuz the US viewers who cant afford to travel to cleveland would be even less be able to afford to go all the way to berlin. we shall see how that show does.

the atlanta show seems to have done well so far. of course tickets are from 95 to 1000 bucks so big difference, plus its not a major PLE or international so that has an effect. im sure they would've done better if they hosted SS with more money flowing thru that city and it being a bigger tourist destination than cleveland.

they gonna keep going overseas and over charging the fans out there that barely get a chance to see WWE. even domestically they gotta raise prices to keep up with demands of the business. lets see how much the fans are able to support the ticket costs.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
the atlanta show seems to have done well so far. of course tickets are from 95 to 1000 bucks so big difference, plus its not a major PLE or international so that has an effect. im sure they would've done better if they hosted SS with more money flowing thru that city and it being a bigger tourist destination than cleveland.

I tried to get tickets, but, none of under $175 (prolly all resale)...that's $200+ with fees and we don't even know the card.

drifter

Superstar
Daps

What's the difference in NBA/NFL crowds and WWE crowds and if true, why would WWE not want that? Both those businesses just inked billion dollar deals off the same fans in the last 12-36 months. People still pop & boo when they're supposed to, again, what are you talking about?

Besides that there were 3x the number of people watching Raw today 20 years ago. How many of those also went to NBA & NFL games, wouldn't those crowds in the 00s also count as NBA/NFL crowds when wrestling was a lot smaller culturally?

"Pricing out the average fan" is practically impossible when every building is sold out unless you're arguing they grew new fans to replace the ones priced out and made more than they had before on top to fill the buildings. They're charging what they think it's worth and there's thousands of buyers at the price point each week, doesn't look like anything's too priced to me. Sounds like you're priced out

"Yeah but they jacked the prices up" yeah and tell AEW, TNA, MLW to jack their price and let's look at crowds. I don't understand the point or any argument after