Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Which is why I’m always confused whenever that poster brings up Kross as we can point to plenty other indictments against him than giving a low card guy screen time.
Yeah i just figured it was agenda based. HHH deserves criticism regarding the booking when it comes to black wrestlers but then again you can say the same about the tag division. No one is perfect:manny:

Btw kross is well liked by the cacs and they claim he’s being mistreated. Can’t satisfy everyone

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Kross was only interesting on Lucha Underground tbh...

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
“No. Just like any sport, any business, we sign talent, talent contract runs out, we release talent. It’s just part of the process, so it’s an ongoing thing.”

I guess this means they won't stand in the way of the workers creating a union then just like the other sports businesses.

What happened to the "we're family" bullshyt?
It depends on what they're trying to exploit at the time. Someone crosses over into the mainstream consciousness? "You're family; you gotta take us along for the ride for the exposure." Something happens that they can exploit to look like they're a good and caring company? "We're family!" Any other time? It's just business. Triple H is a piece of shyt in a different way than Vince was, but in the end, they're the same.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What happened to the "we're family" bullshyt?

Only thing that computes

intro-1708141305.jpg

tumblr_inline_p7wnzjjhp61sh6kg8_500.gifv

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Which is why I’m always confused whenever that poster brings up Kross as we can point to plenty other indictments against him than giving a low card guy screen time.
I bring him up because he's the perfect example of HHH is overrated. There was literally no reason to rehire Kross, because he trash from the moment he signed with the WWE.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Kross was most appealing in LU and TNA, purely character work. He’s never been much in the ring, and currently is a black hole as far as killing the steam of other wrestlers.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I bring him up because he's the perfect example of HHH is overrated. There was literally no reason to rehire Kross, because he trash from the moment he signed with the WWE.
You can make that same argument with Tegan, Hit Row and the majority of other talent that he brought back into the fold after Vince let them go. Like I said, we can make this same argument about a lot of talent over the years that shouldn't be in a company and only there because of who the regime is.

A cat like Kross is too low on the card and not doing anything meaningful to be the basis of the argument and I say that as someone who has been very vocal about HHH over the years.

Somebody has to be low on the card and I'd rather that be Kross than a black talent. If Vince came back tomorrow, he would push his guys at the expense of others who are more worthy of it and that's how the business has always operated.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I beg to differ. People can "complain" about Kross all they want because he is getting a lot of TV time, he has a whole faction and they eat up plenty of segments that could go to something else.

Is it the end of the world, no.. but it's not like he's in catering every week, the complaints are valid.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I beg to differ. People can "complain" about Kross all they want because he is getting a lot of TV time, he has a whole faction and they eat up plenty of segments that could go to something else.

Is it the end of the world, no.. but it's not like he's in catering every week, the complaints are valid.
If that something else was still deemed low on the card, you'd still have people being vocal and complaining about it.