Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Don't know why people keep acting like they fired Lashley :dahell:

His deal is up, they made an offer, & he is looking at his options.
Dirt sheets couldn't report what you said because that wouldn't get the computers computering so they reported it as he's off the internal sheet & made it seem like he is gone & they didn't even try to keep him then after the fact oo yea they did offer him a contract & he is looking at other options

Last edited:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

Some people actually believe this crap these people have mental issues

The funny thing about these weirdos is that as much as they talk about how much they hate WWE, they all are desperate for WWE to acknowledge AEW's existence. It would mean the world for them if HHH or Nick Khan gave them props.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nah... let's not revise history. Shawn Michaels and Triple H were actually huge fans of Adam Cole and went public about it. If they had it their way he'd have been mixing it up in the main events on one of the programs.

It worked out for the best that he left because I sure as hell wouldn't have wanted to see that. I was surprised that a feud between him and MJF was entertaining. I've never been a Cole fan.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nah... let's not revise history. Shawn Michaels and Triple H were actually huge fans of Adam Cole and went public about it. If they had it their way he'd have been mixing it up in the main events on one of the programs.

It worked out for the best that he left because I sure as hell wouldn't have wanted to see that. I was surprised that a feud between him and MJF was entertaining. I've never been a Cole fan.
Who's revising history?
Everyone is well aware HHH & HBK were massive fans of them which is why they were booked on top for literally years

They were way too small to ever work that way on the main roster though.
Like you have people in that Twitter thread saying we should've got UE vs the Bloodline LMAO Roman is like twice anyone's size from that group

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Who's revising history?
Everyone is well aware HHH & HBK were massive fans of them which is why they were booked on top for literally years

They were way too small to ever work that way on the main roster though.
Like you have people in that Twitter thread saying we should've got UE vs the Bloodline LMAO Roman is like twice anyone's size from that group

It's revisionist history to say that Cole wouldn't have been booked that way. I'm glad it didn't happen, I don't like him....

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I know Cole was a HHH guy hell he was his number 1 guy

But in retrospect

Fish-Bum
KOR-Bum
Roddy-Bum
Cole-Sure good promo decent in ring but also Bum

:yeshrug:
Roddy & KOR are good veteran hands to have, honestly I think HBK wishes he still had them even if he wasn't doing much with Roddy at the end.

Cole is super frustrating cause he's good but I just can't take someone seriously that doesn't seem like he puts any work into his physique at all. Idk if it's a medical issue but he gets skinnier and skinnier with less definition every year. Not everyone needs to look like a roided up monster but I would like the guy to look like he tries ffs

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Roderick Strong at least got time on the main roster, .. sure it was on main event but still.

And even then he looked slim as hell compared to the rest .

Cole the only one who would've had a chance to do something. Perhaps he could have lasted enough to not get fired until he Vince retired, then hhh resurrects him lol

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I finally watched the Bray documentary. What a great piece put together. This documentary put my old ways of being a wrestling fan into perspective. I used to be one of those guys crying about wins and losses. Bray was the perfect example of how losing a lot can dampen a wrestler's momentum and change his or her direction for the worse. But in the grand scheme of it all, for a wrestler like Bray with his career due to his creativity and uniqueness, this documentary proved wins and losses really don't matter like that all the time.

This man wrestled John Cena, Undertaker, Randy Orton, and John Cena again at Wrestlemania where he lost every time besides his last Mania match. Sure he lost a lot but this man's Wrestlemania opponents are against the all-time goats. The Wyatt family also had a segment t with the Rock at Wrestlemania. He's forever in wrestling history. I can't believe I used to bytch lol.

And I was in my feelings a lot watching this shyt. Bray wasn't a favorite wrestler of mine and I know he loved horror, but hearing his family talk about how horror was his life 24/7 since he was a kid reading Goosebumps and watching Beetlejuice put me in his shoes. I live horror 24/7 and I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but Bray stayed true to his inspirations and it's why he is a legend. Cena himself said it in the documentary himself. Bray is the greatest ever to take a chance on himself with his creativity and it paid off. Bray is the perfect example of staying true to yourself, people will fukk with you regardless.

Losing a brother and knowing what Bo feels also got to me. This dude choked every 10 minutes reflecting on Bray. Damn were they so close. I'm wishing the best for the Wyatt 6. I hope they succeed wherever this is going.

Bray was creative af but it was clear he was hard to work with. That also puts things into perspective about his booking. We used to say listen to Bray's ideas and everything will be alright but once you get an in-depth look into the process you realize a lot of his creativity doesn't translate to the ring. Honestly, he could have had a second successful career in horror either writing scripts or directing movies. HHH talked about how Bray wasn't very receptive to others' ideas about his vision, which can be a downfall within itself.

Also, his final return after Extreme Rules is still amazing, but man, am I the only one who could see he looked unhealthy even then? Bray was always big but you could see his body was going through it. His face told everything. RIP Legend

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Cole the only one who would've had a chance to do something. Perhaps he could have lasted enough to not get fired until he Vince retired, then hhh resurrects him lol
To me the biggest issue is the way he wrestles. Like he's a mix of a hoss and a baddass but he doesn't look like first one nor executes like the second one. He dominates in his matches, kicks out of everything and works long control sections in a way that feels fake to the point it's impossible to suspend disbelief.