Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Some people actually believe this crap these people have mental issues

Vince wasn't interested in doing so many shows outside of Amerikkka, but Nick Khan has always been about global expansion. These people are so dumb they forget that WWE has always had tours outside of the country before AEW was even a thought. :russ:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Triple H is sounding like a real a$$hole when it comes to Lashley and MVP. Treating them like teams that cut players because it's just business, yet I bet he won't give up on trying to make Kross into a star. :mjpls:
He spoke on it?

I looked around yesterday trying to find him commenting on the WM19 feud with Booker and couldn’t find anything anywhere 20 years later. Booker’s spoke on it numerous times, Prichard caped for it but can’t find anything from HHH or Vince.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
He spoke on it?

I looked around yesterday trying to find him commenting on the WM19 feud with Booker and couldn’t find anything anywhere 20 years later. Booker’s spoke on it numerous times, Prichard caped for it but can’t find anything from HHH or Vince.

Speaking to the media in London, England on July 25th, Paul Levesque was asked if he could provide any updates on Lashley and MVP in light of recent events:

“No. Just like any sport, any business, we sign talent, talent contract runs out, we release talent. It’s just part of the process, so it’s an ongoing thing.”

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The reason for this thread. 55

tenor.gif

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
  • World Tag Team Title: Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods def. Champions Finn Balor and JD McDonagh via DQ
  • The New Day and Rey Mysterio def. The Judgment Day: Finn Balor, JD McDonagh, and Dominik Mysterio
  • Women's World Title: Liv Morgan def. Kairi Sane
  • Iyo Sky and Dakota Kai def. Jade Cargill and Bianca Belair
  • World Heavyweight Title: Damian Priest def. Jey Uso
  • Gunther def. LA Knight
  • Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn def. The Bloodline: Tama Tonga and Tonga Loa
  • WWE Women's Championship: Bayley def. Meiko Satomura
  • Undisputed WWE Title: Cody Rhodes def. AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
  • World Tag Team Title: Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods def. Champions Finn Balor and JD McDonagh via DQ
  • The New Day and Rey Mysterio def. The Judgment Day: Finn Balor, JD McDonagh, and Dominik Mysterio
  • Women's World Title: Liv Morgan def. Kairi Sane
  • Iyo Sky and Dakota Kai def. Jade Cargill and Bianca Belair
  • World Heavyweight Title: Damian Priest def. Jey Uso
  • Gunther def. LA Knight
  • Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn def. The Bloodline: Tama Tonga and Tonga Loa
  • WWE Women's Championship: Bayley def. Meiko Satomura
  • Undisputed WWE Title: Cody Rhodes def. AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura
Bianca every time has to wrestle Damage CTRL
tenor.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I've made my comments about HHH well known in this subforum, but I don't get the outrage about his answer as that's typically what you're going to get when any GM is asked about those types of things.

It's a business at the end of the day.