Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nothing has a 100% consensus. Kross is a net negative.
Of course he is, but again I'd rather him be low on the card than a black talent who is being underutilized in that particular spot.

Kross is right where he should be on the card and him getting screentime doesn't change that.

Edit: Posters are waiting on your picture verification in that thread in TLR

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
tenor.gif
Damn breh no need to yell :mjtf:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
How is this an either...or... Triple H's guys like Kross (and girls) could get released tomorrow, I promise nobody would care. :mjlol:
I called you out in that TLR thread. Still waiting on that photo to prove you are who you say you are :mjgrin:

I already posted mine before you ask.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I called you out in that TLR thread. Still waiting on that photo to prove you are who you say you are :mjgrin:

your join date is 2019 huh. I've been on these boards since SOHH and have already posted pictures. You're late. I'm pleased that I got under your skin so much you feel u need to run to TLR :mjlol: and because it's you... that's a no. :umad:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
your join date is 2019 huh. I've been on these boards since SOHH and have already posted pictures. You're late. I'm pleased that I got under your skin so much you feel u need to run to TLR :mjlol: and because it's you... that's a no. :umad:
I didn’t run to TLR. Someone made a verification thread and I threw my hat into the ring :yeshrug:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The politics thread? If you want to talk politics, I'm in Higher Learning mostly. TLR is MAGA central so fukk them
It's a stickied thread in TLR where posters are posting proof that they are who they say they are.

Maybe it will finally shut posters up who make accusations about others since receipts are being posted.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's a stickied thread in TLR where posters are posting proof that they are who they say they are.

Maybe it will finally shut posters up who make accusations about others since receipts are being posted.

It won't do anything for two reasons. 1. People like me have already posted pictures on here years ago and it's conveniently forgotten and 2. People who are disliked are accused of using their "black friend's hand.." :mjlol: You obviously haven't been around here long enough

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It won't do anything for two reasons. 1. People like me have already posted pictures on here years ago and it's conveniently forgotten and 2. People who are disliked are accused of using their "black friend's hand.." :mjlol: You obviously haven't been around here long enough
At least they are posting proof, which is more than what others are doing.

Pivoting it back towards the thread topic at hand. Some posters participate in this thread of thread topics like the HHH/Lashley HB one when they aren't who they say they aren't and we have no way of knowing.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
At least they are posting proof, which is more than what others are doing.

Pivoting it back towards the thread topic at hand. Some posters participate in this thread of thread topics like the HHH/Lashley HB one when they aren't who they say they aren't and we have no way of knowing.

What's controversial about The Hurt Business/Lashley and Triple H? The Hurt Business was on fire... I don't think anyone can seriously dispute that. They had their legs cut out. Vince was still in control at the time but Hunter very well could have revived it and chose not to.

Lashley as a singles wrestler was also on fire at one point but for reasons unknown they kept him away from Roman.

The rest is history. He had a couple injuries but even when healthy he was underutilized and so is Montez especially..

I'm not gonna say it PROVES that Hunter is racist, there's a lot of other evidence flying around but it's not a good look.

what am missing ?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What's controversial about The Hurt Business/Lashley and Triple H? The Hurt Business was on fire... I don't think anyone can seriously dispute that. They had their legs cut out. Vince was still in control at the time but Hunter very well could have revived it and chose not to.

Lashley as a singles wrestler was also on fire at one point but for reasons unknown they kept him away from Roman.

The rest is history. He had a couple injuries but even when healthy he was underutilized and so is Montez especially..

I'm not gonna say it PROVES that Hunter is racist, there's a lot of other evidence flying around but it's not a good look.

what am missing ?
I'm referring to the narrative about HHH and black wrestlers as they are part of that discussion.

I'm always skeptical about discussions of race on a message board as people can easily lie about who they say they are and you'd never know the truth.