Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
He spoke on it?

I looked around yesterday trying to find him commenting on the WM19 feud with Booker and couldn’t find anything anywhere 20 years later. Booker’s spoke on it numerous times, Prichard caped for it but can’t find anything from HHH or Vince.
They had that press conference before Mania on like TNN where he spoke on the racism allegations, I remember watching that when I was like 9 but I’ve never seen it clipped anywhere and I only know I’m not crazy because I read about it recently

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I've made my comments about HHH well known in this subforum, but I don't get the outrage about his answer as that's typically what you're going to get when any GM is asked about those types of things.

It's a business at the end of the day.
It's the timing. Hunter is pushing some real mediocre ass people, and at the same time you're losing a popular wrestler and very good manager/mouthpiece. The answer is fine, but would he feel the same way about Kross?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
It sucks seeing Lashley go... You'd think they would make more of a concerned effort to keep him since he's a future hall of famer and still in peak physical condition. Even if he has disclosed his desire to retire by 50(loosely), he could still be a great trainer/coach for the company. Like how samoa Joe was in 2021(2022?)

Sheamus' contract is reportedly up this year too, and he's just 2 years younger. If he hasn't had time added due to injury, it'll be interesting to see if they make more of an effort to keep him

Ah well.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It's the timing. Hunter is pushing some real mediocre ass people, and at the same time you're losing a popular wrestler and very good manager/mouthpiece. The answer is fine, but would he feel the same way about Kross?
Do you think he’d say otherwise if he didn’t?

Everyone regime has their own guys that they push at the expense of others who are deemed better. If someone else took over from HHH, it’d be the same situation.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Do you think he’d say otherwise if he didn’t?

Everyone regime has their own guys that they push at the expense of others who are deemed better. If someone else took over from HHH, it’d be the same situation.
Kross isn’t even receiving a push. He’s a low card guy feuding with low card guys.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

black-man.gif