Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Roman returning isn't about Cody tho'. It's about Roman and Solo, and Solo deciding he's taking over and Roman is no longer the man, talkin'bout Roman better acknowledge him. The Cody shyt will come secondary most likely, but first and foremost it's Roman coming back to check cuz.

Exactly give solo the belt give Cody a short break with his " fine ass wife"

Solo vs roman

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Exactly give solo the belt give Cody a short break with his " fine ass wife"

Solo vs roman
I don't think they will but it would help Solo and the new Bloodline a lot
It's something he can hold over Roman's head too
Can also say the only reason Roman ever beat Cody the first time was him (Solo)

They can always put the belt back on Cody in a month or two
Can do a triple threat too since Roman and Cody really shouldn't be on the best of terms even if they're both faces

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't think they will but it would help Solo and the new Bloodline a lot
It's something he can hold over Roman's head too
Can also say the only reason Roman ever beat Cody the first time was him (Solo)

They can always put the belt back on Cody in a month or two
Can do a triple threat too since Roman and Cody really shouldn't be on the best of terms even if they're both faces

I agree :ehh:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I can't tell if you actually have trouble contextualizing conversations, or if its on purpose.

obviously I don't expect AEW to do WWE numbers, and neither should anyone else..

but seeing monk running around like "HEHEHE RAW CAN'T DO 2 MILLION ANYMORE" when the show he champions is struggling to do 700 most weeks just looks a way. Lets cut it out. stick to RAW only having 20 minutes of wrestling or some shyt. leave the numbers where they at
Get off my dikk. Back in the days when AEW didn’t even exist we were all cracking jokes and talking about how the Raw ratings were falling. Now it’s, “you can’t do it! Stop! AEW is doing this…”

fukkin hate when you dudes wanna try to pull the opposite bullshyt and try to make it a Stan war.

fukkin weirdos.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:mjlol: Rent free :ahh:

200w.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I may enjoy AEW more than WWE right now and may not even watch Raw live, but i still watch all 3 wwe shows and sure as hell have spent way more money supporting wwe than aew.

Haha I've attended 7 WWE events since 2019. People who can't articulate themselves will always call you a stan or whatever when you bring up something they don't like, don't let it bother you :mjlol:

I think you're definitely on to something with the Wyatt segments but I don't think it's an issue yet. They are progressing slowly and that's fine for now. When looking at last week's chart, they were in the 10:15 PM ET slot... that's likely one of the worst rated segments on a typical RAW so it might not be the Wyatt's fault really... maybe it was the placement.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Haha I've attended 7 WWE events since 2019. People who can't articulate themselves will always call you a stan or whatever when you bring up something they don't like, don't let it bother you :mjlol:

This is why TSC has fallen off. Like it’s okay to talk shyt and laugh at the other company, but when you try to do it for their Fed they have an issue. Even when you try to be reasonable and use logic they still wanna defend dumb decisions.

I’m surprised no one attacked @Easy-E on the last page when he brought up the “flaws” on Raw. But if I did that, lord, the Stooge Defense Force will bring out their pitchforks. :scust:

Remember when NWG would “troll” the hate watchers? Posting the Swerve gif. No one would be in their feelings over that or quick to defend the company. :skip:

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Get off my dikk. Back in the days when AEW didn’t even exist we were all cracking jokes and talking about how the Raw ratings were falling. Now it’s, “you can’t do it! Stop! AEW is doing this…”

fukkin hate when you dudes wanna try to pull the opposite bullshyt and try to make it a Stan war.

fukkin weirdos.

way too aggressive champ

Breathe

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
That’s all you’re gonna take away from that? Can’t come up with some juelzing to defend your post? You took issue with my post, and when I point out how we did it back in the day you have nothing to say.

Beloved…

:heh:

I commented on ya’ll numbers conversation lacking self awareness

You started aggressively cussin me out, calling me a weirdo and shyt. If you thought I was about to start screaming back at you on this hot ass Saturday, you screaming at the wrong nikka I fear

:hubie:

It’s nikkas here that might take it there with you but I’m good. Once it becomes all that, I’m out. You got it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That’s all you’re gonna take away from that? You took issue with my post, and when I point out how we did it back in the day you have nothing to say.

He's partially trolling Lol... Larry isn't a stooge at all, he just likes to play devil's advocate and shyt like that or hop from thread to thread saying "but wait..." :manny:

There's plenty of other posters out there who would kill their own mother to get put on at Stamford. :mjgrin:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Beloved…

:heh:

I commented on ya’ll numbers conversation lacking self awareness

You started aggressively cussin me out, calling me a weirdo and shyt. If you thought I was about to start screaming back at you on this hot ass Saturday, you screaming at the wrong nikka I fear

It’s nikkas here that might take it there with you but I’m good. Once it becomes all that, I’m out. You got it.
You were quick to turn this into a Stan war because that’s what you do. You always pull that bullshyt. No one brought up AEW but you.

I just mentioned how Raw ratings aren’t exactly mind blowing and how dudes wanna stay quiet. I didn’t even say anything about them doing 1.6, which is low. You came in here to push your Stan war agenda.

I call out the stooges and Stan’s and you have a problem with it. And you wonder why I called you a weirdo? :what:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
He's partially trolling Lol... Larry isn't a stooge at all, he just likes to play devil's advocate and shyt like that or hop from thread to thread saying "but wait..." :manny:

There's plenty of other posters out there who would kill their own mother to get put on at Stamford. :mjgrin:
I never said he was a stooge and I know he isn’t. I know how he operates because we used to go at it back in the day. I see he wants to act like a weirdo and start shyt back up again.

This the same mu fukka that actually cut a fukkin promo on me, remember? :dead:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

I just be having fun fr!

I ain’t here to fight with nikkas. We talking about a children’s show where nikkas pretend to hurt eachother at the end of the day, it don’t be worth all that

Let’s keep it light hearted lol