Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I just be having fun fr!

:hubie:

I ain’t here to fight with nikkas. We talking about a children’s show where nikkas pretend to hurt eachother at the end of the day, it don’t be worth all that

Let’s keep it light hearted lol
Typical start shyt and play innocent from you.

You’re the same dude who says ratings are irrelevant, it’s pointless talk, but whenever ratings are brought up you come to talk about it. You’re a hypocrite, son. :camby:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I just be having fun fr!

:hubie:

I ain’t here to fight with nikkas. We talking about a children’s show where nikkas pretend to hurt eachother at the end of the day, it don’t be worth all that

Let’s keep it light hearted lol

It was lighthearted until AEW came around and WWE was in the gutter. Remember the "fake" stan wars of RAW vs. Smackdown! ? That was nearly peak TSC..

Some posters worked themselves into a shoot over another company doing well at the time. :manny:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I never said he was a stooge and I know he isn’t. I know how he operates because we used to go at it back in the day. I see he wants to act like a weirdo and start shyt back up again.

This the same mu fukka that actually cut a fukkin promo on me, remember? :dead:
Fam, we spoke in the DM’s that same night and were laughing together while we were in that thread

Yall nikkas know I ain’t never on that type of time. I feel like it’s crazy even doing all that when we ain’t even gon see eachother forreal

I know if I was offline and a nikka said a wrestling opinion I ain’t like, I wouldn’t square with homie and start calling him a bytch. I would likely laugh and be like man you trippin.. so it ain’t no reason to do all that once we on here lol

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Typical start shyt and play innocent from you.

You’re the same dude who says ratings are irrelevant, it’s pointless talk, but whenever ratings are brought up you come to talk about it. You’re a hypocrite, son. :camby:

You got it b

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You got it b
1a0af0be-0440-4bcd-8652-8644d061ae07_text.gif

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Like I said in my previous post.... RAW ratings have been on a gradual decline since the year 2000. But there's more to it than that. They have declined less than most everything else.. cord cutting is a huge issue going on that's never really brought up here but it affects both WWE and AEW..

But even with that, RAW has been able to maintain enough of their key demos to the point where they are still a hot commodity and part of that is also the fact that they air live damn near 52 weeks a year which is also essential in cable..

The same factors are what Tony Khan hopes will benefit AEW.

Most posters don't view ratings in that way. They view it very black and white and that's why there's always arguments over it :mjlol:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps

:heh: Brehs who has the weaker current world title run, Cody Rhoades or Damien Priest?

I feel like no matter what it is, who it is, if it’s over or not….

There’s always someone on X expressing their opinion and if it gets enough likes a Coli poster will post it

No matter how perfect the angle it is or how into it the crowd was…. We nitpick shyt on how it could be better

And then we spend pages arguing over shyt that don’t even matter a month from now lol

Why are we like this

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Fam, we spoke in the DM’s that same night and were laughing while we were in that thread

Yall nikkas know I ain’t never on that type of time. I feel like it’s crazy even doing all that when we ain’t even gon see eachother forreal

I know if I was offline and a nikka said a wrestling opinion I ain’t like, I wouldn’t square with homie and start calling him a bytch. I would likely laugh and be like man you trippin.. so it ain’t no reason to do all that once we on here lol
And why are you trying to start shyt up again? Why are my posts bothering you? No one brought up AEW but you.

So it’s wrong to call out people on their hypocrisy? :ohhh:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
All this over WWE ratings that don't matter at all because they've already signed deals for all their shows :bryan:
Ratings talk been a thing since the MNW. It’s no surprise it’s still a thing, and since they’re still on regular cable why shouldn’t it stop?

I didn’t even post the ratings, but dudes took issue with my comment because I called out the marks. :dead:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
And why are you trying to start shyt up again? Why are my posts bothering you? No one brought up AEW but you.

So it’s wrong to call out people on their hypocrisy? :ohhh:

I promise you the last thing on earth I wanna do is beef with nikkas I’m never gonna meet

I was surprised you even reacted like that because we literally in other threads right now laughing at shyt together

:heh:

you be takin shyt personal when it don’t be. You can’t offer a public opinion and then be ready to shoot nikkas for replying to that public opinion lol. All I said was AEW fans clowning WWE ratings was crazy and homie ready to bite my head off

:hubie: My bad cuh, damn

And I be defending AEW lmao we supposed to be on the same team

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I promise you the last thing on earth I wanna do is beef with nikkas I’m never gonna meet

I was surprised you even reacted like that because we literally in other threads right now laughing at shyt together

:heh:

you be takin shyt personal when it don’t be. You can’t offer a public opinion and then be ready to shoot nikkas for replying to that public opinion lol. All I said was AEW fans clowning WWE ratings was crazy and homie ready to bite my head off

:hubie: My bad cuh, damn

And I be defending AEW lmao we supposed to be on the same team
You called me out, turned this into a Stan war agenda just because you saw my post. No one mentioned AEW. No one compared AEW ratings to WWE. You did that. And you wonder why i reacted the way I did? :what:

My point was to call out the marks on their bullshyt. Not “WWE low ratings lol.” And you got irritated by my post. :dead:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
All this over WWE ratings that don't matter at all because they've already signed deals for all their shows :bryan:
And Raw won’t even have a TV rating come January because they’ll be on Netflix lol.