Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
And Raw won’t even have a TV rating come January because they’ll be on Netflix lol.

I wonder how that's gonna work. Will they run commercials and get ad revenue from that to make money on their investment? Or are they hoping to make money on subs? Not sure how many WWE fans don't currently have a netflix sub or access to one. Also depends on if it's available on all tiers or only certain ones. Will fans subscribe if need be or find other ways to watch?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I wonder how that's gonna work. Will they run commercials and get ad revenue from that to make money on their investment? Or are they hoping to make money on subs? Not sure how many WWE fans don't currently have a netflix sub or access to one. Also depends on if it's available on all tiers or only certain ones. Will fans subscribe if need be or find other ways to watch?

I think they already mentioned there will be ads if you are on a tier that has ads. If you are on an ad free tier you will just see what we normally see during Picture in Picture with no ads.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lashley leaving is really sad, I really wanted to see that feud with Carmelo
Lashley was only ever booked well very brief stints in that second run
The Hurt Business obviously, although it was too short lived and a lot of it took place in the Thunderdome era which I find basically unwatchable now
His last US title run was really great, along with Seth's right afterward, it was probably the most prestigious the title has seemed in WWE since Cena's title reign with the open challenge
The Lana angle was one of the worst and most uncomfortable angles in wrestling history and the fact he was able to come back from that and go on his best run after ward is kudos to him and his talent (which has always been top notch)

I can't believe him & Brock never headlined WM not even once. That was such an obvious moneymaker and their entire feud felt like filler to part 100 of that Reigns/Brock match

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Smackdown did 2.313M viewers and 0.65 demo

last year it was on FS1 bc of the Women's World Cup and did 1.23M viewers and 0.36 demo so not really an even comparison