Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Raw not even cracking 2.0 anymore. They stay in that 1.7-1.8 range, but the marks don’t wanna talk about that. :skip:
  • Jey does the same thing ever fukking week, but, TSC will look at you crazy because you think YEET has ran it's course...that funny drunk interview was 9 months ago
  • Sami is not a draw...put the damn belt on Bron
  • HHH, cool you felt sorry for Damian for the fukk up...Judgement Day kicked Edge out June 6th, 2022 :damn: And the Brood-line has only a handful of memorable moments. JD Mcdouggie is a fukking champion.
  • Another Bronson Reed match :why:
  • Lyra Valyria the next singles women's star
  • CM Punk not wrestling is getting dry
  • Wyatt 6 is overexposed and don't' effect the show at all outside their segment

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I know the AEW fans aren’t trying to talk ratings

The least watched thing on that average ass episode would be the highest rated segment in AEW history

Let’s stick to talking about how many minutes of wrestling were on the show like yall like to do

:heh:
Audience sizes and tv numbers shouldn’t even be on our keyboard fellas

Last edited:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

The least watched thing on that average ass episode would be the highest rated segment in AEW history

Let’s stick to talking about how many minutes of wrestling were on the show like yall like to do

Indeed

No matter how big the audience or rating is it means shyt if the quality of the show sucks

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Hold on here..... I see what's going on. You are just being a contrarian in multiple threads. You said in another thread that "AEW shouldn't be expected to be close to WWE because WWE has been around for 60+ years"... Now you're in here switching up for a new audience :mjlol:

So which is it? :mjgrin:

And is @mannyrs13 exclusively an "AEW fan" ? I think he watches all types of wrestling.. Why can't he post about the RAW number?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Hold on here..... I see what's going on. You are just being a contrarian in multiple threads. You said in another thread that "AEW shouldn't be expected to be close to WWE because WWE has been around for 60+ years"... Now you're in here switching up for a new audience :mjlol:

So which is it? :mjgrin:

And is @mannyrs13 exclusively an "AEW fan" ? I think he watches all types of wrestling.. Why can't he post about the RAW number?

I can't tell if you actually have trouble contextualizing conversations, or if its on purpose.

obviously I don't expect AEW to do WWE numbers, and neither should anyone else..

but seeing monk running around like "HEHEHE RAW CAN'T DO 2 MILLION ANYMORE" when the show he champions is struggling to do 700 most weeks just looks a way. Lets cut it out. stick to RAW only having 20 minutes of wrestling or some shyt. leave the numbers where they at

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I can't tell if you actually have trouble contextualizing conversations, or if its on purpose.

obviously I don't expect AEW to do WWE numbers, and neither should anyone else..

but seeing monk running around like "HEHEHE RAW CAN'T DO 2 MILLION ANYMORE" when the show he champions is struggling to do 700 most weeks just looks a way. Lets cut it out. stick to RAW only having 20 minutes of wrestling or some shyt. leave the numbers where they at

Nah... That's not how it works. If you really wanted to speak in relative terms, you wouldn't be comparing AEW to WWE at all... you would be comparing WWE to how they've performed in the past.

So if it's true that "nobody should expect AEW to do WWE numbers" because of whatever... 60+ years of WWE being in the public eye, whatever you want to say.. then you'd say "ok, how do I know if WWE's ratings are good or not? what do I compare them to?" and you'd find that RAW was doing 5 million viewers... and then 4 million....and then 3 million... you get the point?

But it doesn't matter because the second part of that is "what is WWE doing compared to EVERYTHING else that's on TV..." and that's where you find that while WWE has lost viewers over the years, they are still doin way better than most things on TV...

And if you were to be someone who can be objective... which you've shown to be... but sometimes you like to troll... we get it... you'd view AEW the same way and say "well, they've declined.. but they are still near the top on Wednesday nights".

That's a real comparison. By the way, you're applauding TNA for having 4000 tickets sold for a show. I agree that it's really good for them and for wrestling in general. But if someone were to call you on your shyt, they'd say "TNA has been around since 2003... why are they just now moving tickets?"

:mjgrin: That's what being objective is.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised

You fell for the trap:francis:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Nah... That's not how it works. If you really wanted to speak in relative terms, you wouldn't be comparing AEW to WWE at all... you would be comparing WWE to how they've performed in the past.

So if it's true that "nobody should expect AEW to do WWE numbers" because of whatever... 60+ years of WWE being in the public eye, whatever you want to say.. then you'd say "ok, how do I know if WWE's ratings are good or not? what do I compare them to?" and you'd find that RAW was doing 5 million viewers... and then 4 million....and then 3 million... you get the point?

But it doesn't matter because the second part of that is "what is WWE doing compared to EVERYTHING else that's on TV..." and that's where you find that while WWE has lost viewers over the years, they are still doin way better than most things on TV...

And if you were to be someone who can be objective... which you've shown to be... but sometimes you like to troll... we get it... you'd view AEW the same way and say "well, they've declined.. but they are still near the top on Wednesday nights".

That's a real comparison. By the way, you're applauding TNA for having 4000 tickets sold for a show. I agree that it's really good for them and for wrestling in general. But if someone were to call you on your shyt, they'd say "TNA has been around since 2003... why are they just now moving tickets?"

:mjgrin: That's what being objective is.

I'll play along..

TNA sold 4k seats. Cool. You won't see me clowning. that's solid for them and where they are, sure. if TNA fans on this board started to get together and make fun of AEW's attendance, I'd be quick to say hold on brother. Lets slow down..

an AEW die hard fan trying to pick apart quarterlies of a WWE show right now with the state that company is in seems ridiculous to me. Ain't really a back and forth to be had further than that.

It's like a nikka with one arm laughing at a nikka with a black eye.. like fam, can you even tie your shoe? worry about that

You fell for the trap:francis:
I did lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'll play along..

TNA sold 4k seats. Cool. You won't see me clowning. that's solid for them and where they are, sure. if TNA fans on this board started to get together and make fun of AEW's attendance, I'd be quick to say hold on brother. Lets slow down..

an AEW die hard fan trying to pick apart quarterlies of a WWE show right now with the state that company is in seems ridiculous to me. Ain't really a back and forth to be had further than that.

It's like a nikka with one arm laughing at a nikka with a black eye.. like fam, can you even tie your shoe? worry about that

I did lol

That is happening now :mjlol: because TNA has this little partnership with WWE muthafukkas running around like they're family :mjgrin:

Hey, me calling out shyt will always bother some people but it's funny as hell to me :laugh:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You know it's funny cuz it's the common theme on twitter when i find l come across one of those type of posts. Mention aew in a wwe thread.

Imagine you a lawyer defending someone on trial and you bring someone else in front of the judge to tell on them in order to try and get the judge to forget your client and focus on this new person. That's what it seems like.

But i digress. I only mentioned the quarters regarding the wyatts cuz i know people like @Silkk had been saying how the storyline wasn't going well so far, and the numbers this week proved it.

Even went back a bit further and came across this. Easy to see who the major stars in Raw are with Liv, Dom, Priest, Rollins, and Gunther being involved in the two highest segments yet the next one with the Uncle Howdy and Bo Dallas segment had the biggest drop.

raw_chart_2024-06-24_zHLd4poPBPZ_46YBcTxfUeM7zh.jpg

I may enjoy AEW more than WWE right now and may not even watch Raw live, but i still watch all 3 wwe shows and sure as hell have spent way more money supporting wwe than aew.