Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You know it's funny cuz it's the common theme on twitter when i find l come across one of those type of posts. Mention aew in a wwe thread.

Imagine you a lawyer defending someone on trial and you bring someone else in front of the judge to tell on them in order to try and get the judge to forget your client and focus on this new person. That's what it seems like.

But i digress. I only mentioned the quarters regarding the wyatts cuz i know people like @Silkk had been saying how the storyline wasn't going well so far, and the numbers this week proved it.

Even went back a bit further and came across this. Easy to see who the major stars in Raw are with Liv, Dom, Priest, Rollins, and Gunther being involved in the two highest segments yet the next one with the Uncle Howdy and Bo Dallas segment had the biggest drop.

raw_chart_2024-06-24_zHLd4poPBPZ_46YBcTxfUeM7zh.jpg

I may enjoy AEW more than WWE right now and may not even watch Raw live, but i still watch all 3 wwe shows and sure as hell have spent way more money supporting wwe than aew.
That quarter with Bo also had Karrion Kross

Take it as you will

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I can't tell if you actually have trouble contextualizing conversations, or if its on purpose.

obviously I don't expect AEW to do WWE numbers, and neither should anyone else..

but seeing monk running around like "HEHEHE RAW CAN'T DO 2 MILLION ANYMORE" when the show he champions is struggling to do 700 most weeks just looks a way. Lets cut it out. stick to RAW only having 20 minutes of wrestling or some shyt. leave the numbers where they at

2b977230-b459-4aab-a694-934127cf4b11_text.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Speaking of Cody and the bloodline and the critics. The criticism after SD is how the show often ends with a bloodline beatdown. I seen people mention how it's gonna lead to a Roman return. Now I'm thinking where is the logic in that.

Imagine you the heavyweight champ and you need the guy you beat to come back and rescue you. I can see the promo now or at least parts of it.

Cody: Roman, I know we haven't always seen eye to eye or been on the same side but I need your help. As someone who recently lost his father like I have, you can appreciate the teachings our fathers gave us. Not only did they teach us to be great wrestlers, but great men as well. I know Solo is your family but that is not the same bloodline you built. It's a more dangerous one. Look at what they did to a man who's been a father figure to you in Paul Heyman. They must be stopped and we must join forces to do it since I can't do it alone.

Or something like that.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Speaking of Cody and the bloodline and the critics. The criticism after SD is how the show often ends with a bloodline beatdown. I seen people mention how it's gonna lead to a Roman return. Now I'm thinking where is the logic in that.

Imagine you the heavyweight champ and you need the guy you beat to come back and rescue you. I can see the promo now or at least parts of it.

Cody: Roman, I know we haven't always seen eye to eye or been on the same side but I need your help. As someone who recently lost his father like I have, you can appreciate the teachings our fathers gave us. Not only did they teach us to be great wrestlers, but great men as well. I know Solo is your family but that is not the same bloodline you built. It's a more dangerous one. Look at what they did to a man who's been a father figure to you in Paul Heyman. They must be stopped and we must join forces to do it since I can't do it alone.

Or something like that.

Roman returning isn't about Cody tho'. It's about Roman and Solo, and Solo deciding he's taking over and Roman is no longer the man, talkin'bout Roman better acknowledge him. The Cody shyt will come secondary most likely, but first and foremost it's Roman coming back to check cuz.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Or something like that.
Not sure if its that or just trying to make/keep Solo and his new faction as strong as possible knowing he’s losing at Summerslam.

As strong as they’ve been booked they still don’t have the best W-L record in matches

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Brehs I got a couple of questions...

1. Are the world titles matches no longer held on "Raw"/"Smackdown" & are now exclusive to PPVs?
2. Why are PPVs now being held on Saturdays & early in the month instead of the last (or 2nd to last) Sunday of the month?

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Brehs I got a couple of questions...

1. Are the world titles matches no longer held on "Raw"/"Smackdown" & are now exclusive to PPVs?
2. Why are PPVs now being held on Saturdays & early in the month instead of the last (or 2nd to last) Sunday of the month?
World Title match rarely happened outside of a PLE (WWE calls them Premium Live Events now)

Saturday PLE’s started a few years ago from a business standpoint & them being more convenient it’s better now (Only PLE on Sunday is “Wrestlemania Sunday” WM is Two nights now)

They’re doing Two PLEs some months so you get one at the beginning of the month & one at the end