Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
HHH making some similar moves I see.

Gargano - could be next Daniel Bryan (push wise, not popularity)

Cody - Cena Jr.

Rhea - Chyna 2.0

Kross - HHH 2002

Hit Row - another real tag team

Riddle - more serious RVD type

Seth - HBK Jr.

Kevin Owens - Austin Jr

Sami - wildcard but could be a big time face if the Bloodline turn on him, leave him bloody, then he returns at like Survivor Series for a short title program filler with Roman.

Last edited:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Gargano should be a tag guy. He's good under face to put heat on to lead to the hot tag. If this dude is wrestling Lashley or Reigns for any belt :camby:

Wouldnt be surprised if they make him the new Daniel Bryan

And like Owens and Zayn, there gonna push the "moments" feud out of him and Gargano now so all 4 get documentaries on them in like a decade

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Triple H is keeping the 24/7 title stuff off TV but using it for house shows. It's not a bad idea:ehh:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
HHH making some similar moves I see.

Gargano - could be next Daniel Bryan (push wise, not popularity)

Cody - Cena Jr.

Rhea - Chyna 2.0

Kross - HHH 2002

Hit Row - another real tag team

Riddle - more serious RVD type

Seth - HBK Jr.

Kevin Owens - Austin Jr

Sami - wildcard but could be a big time face if the Bloodline turn on him, leave him bloody, then he returns at like Survivor Series for a short title program filler with Roman.
Hit Row is trash and giving more screen time isn’t going to change that.

Daps
Hit Row is trash and giving more screen time isn’t going to change that.
:russ: I love hit row. Never let them have an impromptu rap concert though until they are built up like 3 months from now.

I like guys who look like they won't ever be single stars so they are just a traditional team

Bring back AOP too.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Just would like to point out the thecolis favorite journalist XeroNews was the first and only person to report johnny Gargano returning

But, hey, must've just been a lucky guess since it was common sense, yeah?:troll:
Did he say it was going to be in Toronto? Hell I was saying he'd be back since he left NXT, does that make me a journalist now? :ohhh:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I’m just here to watch all the TSC size queens who whine about AEW pushing small guys do backflips over H bringing back his favorite vanilla midget

ZanySociableFowl-max-1mb.gif

Beat me to it. The Juelzing here from the Stooge World Order should be fun to watch:sas2:

Mob H

All Star
Daps
I'm actually done man. I can take alot. But pushing gragano and having mostly wrestling on the show is my breaking point. This is garbage and triple mid is just khan with a little more sense.
So you could tolerate shyt like Rey Mysterio's fake eyeball, game show segments, scooter races, Otis puking, Bobby Lashley's "sisters", Alexa Bliss doll superpowers, but wrestling on the wrestling show is where you draw the line.

:mjlol:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Dont care if he brings these people back

Johnny and Candice
Tegan Knox
EC3
Samoa Joe (he’s washed at this point)
Lars Sullivan

Who I like to see return (realistically)

AOP
AOP might have burned bridges with the fcckery they did with that promotion.