Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

This isn’t news, we knew this was the case but I will say, I hope Triple H doesn’t bring people back from the black & gold for the sake of bringing back people from the black & gold, like I don’t wanna see Kona Reeves or Lars Sullivan back, I don’t even care to see a Tegan Nox back.

Lol

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I'm going to assume that WWE is going to have another round of layoffs sometime soon or else there's going to be tension between Steph and Khan with the Board of Directors likely on his side. The money has been flowing too lately for deadweight to be added back on the roster and company again.

They just cut all those NXT UK people. That'll probably keep Khan off Trips back for a bit.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I’m just here to watch all the TSC size queens who whine about AEW pushing small guys do backflips over H bringing back his favorite vanilla midget

ZanySociableFowl-max-1mb.gif

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Johnny Wrestling in the house

Kliq making moves :rambo:

Cole shoulda stuck around

Spartan

God Of War
Daps
Reppin
Olympus
Hunnah putting effort into rehabbing the mid card titles and treating them seriously will be worthless and undone when he lets Johnny Midget win one.

I'm supposed to take this 5'4 130 pound man seriously against Lashley or McIntyre.

:unimpressed:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I’m just here to watch all the TSC size queens who whine about AEW pushing small guys do backflips over H bringing back his favorite vanilla midget

ZanySociableFowl-max-1mb.gif

Breh, Adam Cole been getting body shamed ever since he been in AEW now nikkas want him back :laff: :laff: