Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
:comeon:
You and me know NXT was only put on USA and treated like a 3rd brand temporarily to stifle AEW launch/growth. I know their pr states different but lesbianist. H got his shyt pushed in and his super indy got out super indy'd. He gets a chance to redeem himself though.

AEW was always going to win let’s be honest.

They were still in their honeymoon phase.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:comeon:
You and me know NXT was only put on USA and treated like a 3rd brand temporarily to stifle AEW launch/growth. I know their pr states different but lesbianist. H got his shyt pushed in and his super indy got out super indy'd. He gets a chance to redeem himself though.
The ratings weren’t that far off though. Its not like it was Raw vs Impact. HHH got his legs cut out from under him.

If Raw moves to Wednesdays and beats AEW for two years consistently but they still have a solid fanbase and make the money they need to does it mean they failed?

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The ratings weren’t that far off though. Its not like it was Raw vs Impact. HHH got his legs cut out from under him.

If Raw moves to Wednesdays and beats AEW for two years consistently but they still have a solid fanbase and make the money they need to does it mean they failed?
Failed in the sense of why it was positioned the way it was. Vince didn't even respect them enough to attack them head on. He threw his school at them. We know how the empire works(ed). You either get results or you lost. Nxt moved to Weds before AEW and also left Weds before AEW. To Vince that's failure. The move to 2.0 and Tuesdays was the right move ultimately and with H at the top i think the synergy with NXT will be even better moving forward.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
It's good to have WWE put out a good product now. I can say that after these few weeks. Wrestling will never get back to the late 90s level of popularity because there was nothing on TV like it at the time. But they ran off at least 2-3 mil willing viewers with straight incompetence.

Vince was gonna keep the company running off Saudi deals and TV rights but eventually I think it was bound to crumble.

The big what if is what would the landscape be like if Trips took over last summer when they were coming back from Covid. All that talent that left for AEW and Sasha might still be in the E :ohhh:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I’m just here to watch all the TSC size queens who whine about AEW pushing small guys do backflips over H bringing back his favorite vanilla midget

ZanySociableFowl-max-1mb.gif

I'm actually done man. I can take alot. But pushing gragano and having mostly wrestling on the show is my breaking point. This is garbage and triple mid is just khan with a little more sense.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Gargano is fine to me, I guess. He's at least in shape but I don't wanna see him in the mix for any world titles. If they wanna keep bringing in all these short and skinny dudes, then they really need to bring back the Cruiserweight title back and just give it way more prestige.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Probably the one guy Triple H has brought back of some value and hes also the one guy I've seen the closest to some resistance from some people . And the ones who didnt were the same peope complaining about midgets in other the fed.
Hilarious