Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Intuit is also closer to the airport and Hollywood Park is right across the street, I think they have a hotel in that complex.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
fukk you too nikka

I’m in there like swim wear

You comin w me gang? @Brad Piff
The top 2 promotions spend more than enough time in Chicago as it is. :mjlol:
WWE was just there for a SD and they got SvS last year with Punk's return. 😁

All I’m saying is we got the best crowd on the planet so we deserve a major PLE every year

You're getting All Out in September :troll:
Who do you think I am Cattle

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WON: WWE Making Plans to Increase Presence in Mexico via UFC

*WWE is very much interested in a stronger presence in Mexico.*

*While this hasn’t happened yet, one idea they have is to work with UFC, which has its Performance Institute in Mexico City to develop Mexican fighters and try to expand it to include pro wrestlers, with the idea of getting people who want to be wrestlers who would gravitate toward the CMLL schools or other schools and see a way to have a path into WWE without having to spend years in Mexico and make a name on indies in the US.*

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gunther on facing Damian Priest at SummerSlam 2024 and not a bigger star such as Seth, Drew or Punk:

"I heard that, people were like ‘Why is Seth not involved?’ ‘Why is Drew not involved?’ ‘Why is Punk not involved?’ On the other hand it’s the same people that would complain that there are no new stars built, there’s no opportunities for other people than the usual ones. And I feel going into a match with Priest at maybe the 2nd or 3rd biggest PLE in the company, it’s just a testament for management right now, how it’s important to them to feature new faces in those big roles and in those big situations and now it’s up to both of us to step up and fulfill the expectations or over-fulfill them, exceed them.

So I am very happy it happened that way and from the view of a performer, it’s maybe a bigger challenge than being in there with Seth or Punk or Drew who is like a household name and I feel like Priest and I in our individual ways are becoming household names. But I am looking forward to the challenge
.”

Last edited: