Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You’re the biggest fagit on here, didn’t make that one up @kp404 Come post some more so I can’t send you where I sent momentum and max

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nexflix
YouTube (More subs than NBA NFL NHL & MLB)
Twitter
They have a massive social media presence
What are you talking about :gucci:

WWE boost in popularity came in part from airing on Fox and Peacock which was free for a year. Good job again distorting my comments, who said anything about social media. Next time don’t add shyt to my comments, Netflix paid WWE big bucks to be an experiment that no one knows the outcome to.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
WWE boost in popularity came in part from airing on Fox and Peacock which was free for a year. Good job again distorting my comments, who said anything about social media. Next time don’t add shyt to my comments, Netflix paid WWE big bucks to be an experiment that no one knows the outcome to.
Naw you’re just an idiot :unimpressed:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Wonder how the Intuit is going to play into the Southern California loop going forward.

Still have Crypto Arena downtown, Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim and Toyota Arena in Ontario.

I’m sure the Pond will still get some TV tapings. Ontario is looking like a house show stop.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Wonder how the Intuit is going to play into the Southern California loop going forward.

Still have Crypto Arena downtown, Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim and Toyota Arena in Ontario.

I’m sure the Pond will still get some TV tapings. Ontario is looking like a house show stop.

Ontario has been a strong market, if I recall they are already nearly sold out for their next show there in a few months.

I know they’ll be hitting Anaheim more going forward because of their relationship with UFC.

I wonder if Intuit will be cheaper to run than Staples going forward. That’s why they started running Barclays in Brooklyn a lot more than MSG over the last few years