Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Man, this placed is filled with so many racist fukks. Wouldn’t be surprised if you’re a white. Can’t even be creative so you come up with :mjpls: as your first choice. And I’m an American, bytch. Just like you.

so you were lying when you said you were Mexican? :jbhmm: why do you automatically take it as a bad thing? Got some issues you need to work out? :sas2:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
so you were lying when you said you were Mexican? :jbhmm: why do you automatically take it as a bad thing? Got some issues you need to work out? :sas2:
I’m Mexican American, dumbass. I was born in America. :childplease:

The fact you resort to calling someone by their ethnicity/background first is telling. You couldn’t just say Monk? Only :mjpls: are quick to use unnecessary stuff like that and it’s usually a cac’s first instinct.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think there's a few people who need to work some shyt out on here. For example, watching 5 hours of AEW television and hating every second of it but continuing to watch weekly.... is a sign of mental illness :mjlol:

Scouring the internet for anti-WWE or anti-AEW tweets for hours on end by people with 12 followers and then posting that shyt on here.... another sign of mental illness :mjlol:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I’m Mexican American, dumbass. I was born in America. :childplease:

The fact you resort to calling someone by their ethnicity/background first is telling. You couldn’t just say Monk? Only :mjpls: are quick to use unnecessary stuff like that and it’s usually a cac’s first instinct.

probably because you're not an actual monk, but you are an actual Mexican :gladbron:

imagine if Tony D threw a tantrum like this when someone called him Italian :mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
probably because you're not an actual monk, but you are an actual Mexican :gladbron:

imagine if Tony D threw a tantrum like this when someone called him Italian :mjlol:

And you’re not an actual baller. :gladbron:

The fact you’re trying to use real life to justify your cac instincts over usernames is :dead:

Me having a Mexican background has nothing to do with any of this, but you were quick to bring it up out of nowhere. :mjpls:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
In fairness, we had this discussion before and dude tried to tell me he was a 6 cert 6 figure 6 car garage.... I didn't question it really because I'm not a loser who comes online and says shyt like "I've never seen you talk money on here" :troll:

you're just a loser who brags about having 2 degrees like anybody gives a fukk and brags about not having a "slave job" aka you're an Uber Eats driver :mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
In fairness, we had this discussion before and dude tried to tell me he was a 6 cert 6 figure 6 car garage.... I didn't question it really because I'm not a loser who comes online and says shyt like "I've never seen you talk money on here" :troll:
A “baller” who spends his time talking about AEW every day, posting tweets about demos and mark babble, fantasy booking. Must have some time to use on that when he’s at the clubs popping thousand dollar bottles… :mjlol:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
A “baller” who spends his time talking about AEW every day, posting tweets about demos and mark babble, fantasy booking. Must have some time to use on that when he’s at the clubs popping thousand dollar bottles… :mjlol:

you call yourself "menacing" when @Brad Piff asked you to run the fair one last year and you ducked him :mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
you call yourself "menacing" when @Brad Piff asked you to run the fair one last year and you ducked him :mjlol:

Like ima waste my time on that clown when I’m trying to enjoy Mania with the homies. Imagine I told my friends to wait up for me while I meet up with some guy who got mad over play fighting online. You have no sense of awareness. :dead:

And Piffy boy never called me out the week up to the show. It was only after the event was over he brought that shyt up again. :skip:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
you're just a loser who brags about having 2 degrees like anybody gives a fukk and brags about not having a "slave job" aka you're an Uber Eats driver :mjlol:

:mjlol: Look who is disgruntled everyone....... I only mentioned how many degrees I have because someone offered a ban bet and then when I said let's put it on the line they backed out like a bytch...

That sounds familiar now that I think about it....there's a couple soft bytches who didn't wanna put their money where their mouth is :troll:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Like ima waste my time on that clown when I’m trying to enjoy Mania with the homies. Imagine I told my friends to wait up for me while I meet up with some guy who got mad over play fighting online. You have no sense of awareness. :dead:

And Piffy boy never called me out the week up to the show. It was only after the event was over he brought that shyt up again. :skip:

In fairness, if you were more than two sections apart that was never going to happen. Fat people get out of breath climbing up and down stadium steps.