Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Nexflix
YouTube (More subs than NBA NFL NHL & MLB)
Twitter
They have a massive social media presence
What are you talking about :gucci:

Impossible to compare wwe vs 4 major sports tho. Especially since its worldwide. Maybe soccer might be the closest. But nfl mostly in US and NHL mostly in Canada and Finland with some in US. And of course NBA and MLB have their popularity in US and maybe some other countries as well. But something like WWE appeals to everyone. There are countries that only play soccer or hockey but both are fans of wwe cuz of how entertaining it is.

Not to mention the role that the growth of the internet and social media has played. It's now easier than ever to grow a brand especially with how connected the world is. We talking with people from all over the world about a common interest which definitely helps get brands some popularity compared to the old non internet days.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
When they say they have more instagram followers or whatever than "the NFL...." do they mean the NFL IG account or the accounts of all of the NFL teams combined?
It still a stupid thing to say that WWE won be around because of the “youth” is going to grow tired of it when that’s been basically there base for 30 years now

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
It still a stupid thing to say that WWE won be around because of the “youth” is going to grow tired of it when that’s been basically there base for 30 years now

He’s been banging the drum of AEW passing WWE for years and instead of taking the L he just plays the “wait till next year” card over and over

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I have nothing to do with your conversation with @dh86 I asked a question about something different. If you don't have the answer cool :manny:
WWE-35 million followers
NFL-30 million

Top NFL team followers

New England Patriots-4.9 million Followers

Top WWE Superstar Followers

Roman Reigns-9.06 Million Followers

Do it really matter if we talking about Teams/NFL in a whole:manny:

And I’m not saying WWE is bigger than the NFL:comeon:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I’m saying some kids of the next generation will grow up seeing things other than WWE as the goal. How that turn into this strawman bullshyt I’ll never know lol