Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
What’s a neg gon do :russ:

This Mexicac big mad:umad:

What’s a neg gon do :russ:

This Mexicac big mad:umad:

You didn’t say you where Black

Saying American don’t prove nothing :sas1:

You know exactly what I am. I’ve been up front with who I am since the beginning; never tried to be something I’m not. The real racist a$$holes are standing next to you, but you refuse to see it because they’re your fellow stooge in arms.

Congratulations on exposing how low of a person you are. Get a life instead of trolling people online and derailing the thread to jump on my dikk, clown.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You know exactly what I am. I’ve been up front with who I am since the beginning; never tried to be something I’m not. The real racist a$$holes are standing next to you, but you refuse to see it because they’re your fellow stooge in arms.

Congratulations on exposing how low of a person you are. Get a life instead of trolling people online and derailing the thread to jump on my dikk, clown.
:umad: Still haven’t said your Black

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:umad: Still haven’t said your Black
I’ve been on record plenty of times with who I am and you already know. But somewhere in your retarded mind you decided you wanna play games like a bytch. Stop derailing the thread with your bullshyt.

i stay living rent free in your guy’s head you gotta mention my name when im not around and quick to reply whenever I show up. :dead:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I haven't seen @MenacingMonk say anything racist..... that's the line a couple posters tried to use when it came to the Mexican with the "Stinks" thread :russ:

Goalposts being moved all over the place... Why is this guy Monk under fire anyway? What did I miss?
And I never have. I’ve said some of ignorant things, and admitted to it, but never anything close to cism. Only time I use “cac” is to call out these dudes that hide.

Mental Max went through thousands of my posts and tried to use certain posts that didn’t even come off as :mjpls:. He made threads trying to get be out. He had nothing and I’m still here. :mjlol:

You wanna know something? I don’t give a fukk about skin color and if I was a racist I wouldn’t even post here. :ohhh:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Goalposts being moved all over the place... Why is this guy Monk under fire anyway? What did I miss?
because I call out people and they get in their feelings. I point out things that don’t make sense and stooges come to defend it.

I just came in here to call out Finn’s cac behavior for the way he tried to remix my username and everyone else jumped in because they saw my post. Rent free, man. :dead:

But please, let’s move on. :hubie: