Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
People dug up Stephanie Vaquer's old tweets
It was her dream to be in WWE and of course Rey Mysterio is her idol

Stuff like this is why I'm always :mjlol: when people say so and so is the next Rey Mysterio. I highly doubt we'll ever see another luchador be so influential to multiple generations. He's the idol for countless Latinos and smaller wrestlers all over the world and still main eventing Raw at nearly 50 :banderas:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Looked it up, she's only 5'3" which makes since as to why she's the same height as Rey. Thought she was taller but I've only really seen solo pics.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Stuff like this is why I'm always :mjlol: when people say so and so is the next Rey Mysterio. I highly doubt we'll ever see another luchador be so influential to multiple generations. He's the idol for countless Latinos and smaller wrestlers all over the world and still main eventing Raw at nearly 50 :banderas:

Any wrestler saying they don’t wanna make it to WWE is lying

Rey=Name a Lucha wrestler I ain’t influenced :ahh:

Last edited:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps

This made me look up the 97 Halloween Havoc Card.

Besides Rey and Jericho, everyone on that card either retired or dead. And think about how this is years before Cena even started wrestling, yet Cena is retiring.

And rey Still in great shape, still in main events, and is wrestling against his son.

That’s legendary shyt

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
This made me look up the 97 Halloween Havoc Card.

Besides Rey and Jericho, everyone on that card either retired or dead. And think about how this is years before Cena even started wrestling, yet Cena is retiring.

And rey Still in great shape, still in main events, and is wrestling against his son.

That’s legendary shyt
I wanted to see some match comparisons between the two.

Rey: 2365 total matches since 1992
Cena: 2296 total matches since 1999

Cena's most matches in a year: 202 in 2011
Rey's most matches in a year: 149 in 1999 & 2004

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
It’s crazy whenever there’s a new signing it’s a period of rumors

She just had a match on one of the biggest PPVs of the year in another company & bounced to its rival company

While not finishing her upcoming obligations in which WWE been letting talent do (Giulia)

Something is up:patrice:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I wanted to see some match comparisons between the two.

Rey: 2365 total matches since 1992
Cena: 2296 total matches since 1999

Cena's most matches in a year: 202 in 2011
Rey's most matches in a year: 149 in 1999 & 2004
Both really impressive.

Cena went hard af when he was around.

As for Rey, don’t forget those years he had those serious injuries where he was flabby af for a while. He could have retired and still been admired as the legend he is. But he bounced back this is his life.

Obviously it’s Cena’s too. One year you’re having 202 matches then the next you’re announcing your retirement.

Crazy

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s crazy whenever there’s a new signing it’s a period of rumors

She just had a match on one of the biggest PPVs of the year in another company & bounced to its rival company

While not finishing her upcoming obligations in which WWE been letting talent do (Giulia)

Something is up:patrice:
WWE might look at her some kinda way for that, they've always been on the side of finish your obligations before coming here.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Kevin Nash said it best

You might root against the New York Yankees as a fan but you definitely want to play for them as a player

I understand where that's coming from but not always entirely true. It depends on certain factors like what the teams current status is. They do have the most championships but they don't win every year. Do they have a great history and team environment, sure. But it doesn't always guarantee championships. Players may feel they are a better fit on another team. It may depend on the individual and their needs at the time. As well as what role they can play on the team vs another. Tho I haven't followed baseball too much lately to know much of what's going on with the Yankees or any other team.