Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
His only good singles matches in AEW were against Darby, Danielson, and Omega and well it’s kind of hard not to have a good match with them three. I particularly enjoyed his I Quit match against Tony Nese in ROH. After that the singles record in terms of quality was pretty barren in AEW/ROH though.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Finn Balor: I haven’t said this publicly, ever, but the two months before I turned heel was probably the lowest I’d been in my career with respect to investment level, the personal investment.​

“I haven’t said this publicly, ever, but the two months before I turned heel was probably the lowest I’d been in my career with respect to investment level, the personal investment. I was just showing up. I was going, ‘Yeah, who do you want me to lose to today?’ It was just kind of the same sh*t that I’d been doing over and over again, and I was doing the same act for so long, and I just felt like I had so much more to give. But it wasn’t anyone’s fault. There were a lot of factors that led to this. One of them was COVID because COVID meant that my green card process got all f*cked up, and then, because of that, I had to go home to Ireland for two months right before WrestleMania, so then I was kind of out of the buildup to WrestleMania.”
“We’re just throwing sh*t at the wall, and it was kind of Edge who was the one who said, ‘No, I want this guy. This guy—we’re not using him enough. I want him in Judgment Day,’ and that’s kind of where things started to turn, and then we went with the story of putting me and AJ (Styles) and Liv (Morgan) together as a little kind of faction just so I had someone to turn on. That was literally set up just for me to turn, and originally, I was supposed to turn on AJ, but then it all changed. I turned on Edge because I think someone got injured, and they needed to turn Edge back babyface or something like that. One domino falls, the whole stack goes.”

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Why is everyone talking like WWE signed Stephanie Vaquer?

Did they sign Stephanie Vaquer? :lupe:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why is everyone talking like WWE signed Stephanie Vaquer?

Did they sign Stephanie Vaquer? :lupe:
It's just possible
She left CMLL and NJPW officially
There's a chance she signed with AEW as well though
She definitely signed with 1 of the 2

Edit - actually the report out of one of Mexico's newspapers Record, is that she indeed is headed to WWE but we'll see

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Anyone know if there's a WM 39 documentary? I was catching up with WWE 24 and the last episode looks to be 38. I know they got the recent one about 40 but was looking to see if one for 39 existed before watching that. Wanna check out the Bray one after and then some This Is Awesome show that looked interesting.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans