Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ok back on track
Punk vs Drew with Seth as Special Guest Ref
Shades of SummerSlam 97?
Was listening to Solomonster podcast he said he had heard a while back he had heard that was the planned match and stip for SummerSlam but doesn't know if it changed

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
No shyt most of it sucks, its wrestling and most of Its for children. Im enjoying everything about Dom and Drew Mac.

Horror stinks. just because somethings not good don't mean you can't enjoy it. Bet you firing up a movie right now where 90% of it takes place in the woods :mjgrin:
All the Blair witch movies slap you can’t convince me otherwise :mjpls:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Give me
Cena vs Punk
Cena vs AJ
Cena vs Cody
And then Cena vs Orton at mania

Nobody trying to see Cena put over young talent on his retirement tour

Only retirement match from Cena that everyone is anticipating and is Mania worthy is Cena vs. this guy

baron-corbin_gt9pmn61vb361vspdyz16z9ek.jpg

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I’m surprised he hasn’t been used on the main roster yet :wow:
Not sure if joking or legit? :leostare: He's been on the main roster since the draft and was on SD last week and will be in a tag match this week teaming with Apollo Crews. He hasn't been used much, these few weeks are probably the most TV time he's had since he lost the KOTR qualifying match so I can't blame you for thinking he wasn't called up.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Okay so the thing with the Wyatt’s..

Night one was ill. They killed a buncha people backstage, showed up in crazy costumes. Insanity. I loved it

Night two, smoke machine hits, Chad Gable skates, emo shorty drops off a VHS of Bo Dallas talking in riddles. Cool

Night three, smoke machine hits, Chad Gable skates, emo shorty drops off a VHS of Bo Dallas talking in riddles. okay…

Night four, smoke machine hits, Chad Gable runs, emo shorty drops off a VHS of Bo Dallas talking in riddles.

:skip:

I won’t say the shyt stinks because with the way Triple H books, he could throw us a wobbler next week and we’ll be back on board.. but fam, I think some of us are ready for phase 2. Let’s hear from the other members or something. If I gotta see Chad Gable run from smoke again while USA censors holy shyt chants and white bytches drop off vhs tapes…

:pachaha:

Ima trust the process tho

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Not sure if joking or legit? :leostare: He's been on the main roster since the draft and was on SD last week and will be in a tag match this week teaming with Apollo Crews. He hasn't been used much, these few weeks are probably the most TV time he's had since he lost the KOTR qualifying match so I can't blame you for thinking he wasn't called up.
Oh damn I didn’t even watch Smackdown last Friday

:wow: Hopefully he doesnt see this post

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time, but that latest Wyatt video seemed like the last. Just the way it ended and how Bo was in Pearce's office. Hopefully it's leading to the next step.

Yea, it definitely felt like the finale. Now it gets interesting

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What if the other motherfukkers said they not doing that and only Bo and Nikki are there? Who knows how long the others gonna be kept in catering, if they even in the arena. I know they wanna wait, guess they want to go thru the Judgement Day story first and break them up before going anything with the wyatts.

Not sure what any of them can do anyways. Bo hasn't been as active in years. The others likely won't talk. Let's see if Bo can pull it off. They won't be as popular as the bloodline or have as interesting of segments.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
"WWE has added an elite sports play-by-play broadcaster to its roster.

ESPN announcer Joe Tessitore will begin calling WWE later this summer, The Post has learned.

A formal announcement is expected later Tuesday.

Tessitore, 53, will remain at ESPN and ABC, where he is a broadcaster for college football and Top Rank boxing, sources said.

What is known is that Tessitore will lead a three-man booth featuring color commentators Corey Graves and Wade Barrett."

Star ESPN announcer Joe Tessitore joining WWE

back to 3 man booths :beli:
:why:

If they were gonna do this GO GET GUS JOHNSON :damn: