Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I ain't even been watching WWE for the vast majority of the last 20 years, I haven't even watched as little as 1% of WWE's weekly/PPV content in the 21st century.

Not everything has to flow along slower than molasses in the arctic winter and be dragged out to take over a year or multiple years to complete.
If you’re not watching then why does your input matter

Go back to your pointless 40 min matches that involving lames like Kyle fletcher
I prefer arguments from people who watch

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
twitter too..idk if it’s Meltzer or what but mfs just be watching shyt to critique..idk what’s been so terrible about the Wyatt 6 but that’s just my opinion..it’s like the first take/ESPN debate culture has rubbed off into wrestling..maybe it’s always been like this & I just didn’t pay attention
Unfortunately we’re used to quick results and it do get frustrating after a month plus of build. But with this Bo Dallas shyt they need to take their time with this. One fucck up and the iwc is going to declare it a failure.

They’re doing something right since business is booming and ratings are getting better. The only thing I can honestly complain about is the Jey USO slow build. I hate that shyt because how many times can he get close but no cigar

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Unfortunately we’re used to quick results and it do get frustrating after a month plus of build. But with this Bo Dallas shyt they need to take their time with this. One fucck up and the iwc is going to declare it a failure.

They’re doing something right since business is booming and ratings are getting better. The only thing I can honestly complain about is the Jey USO slow build. I hate that shyt because how many times can he get close but no cigar
he’s not going to get a cigar

He’s waiting for his involvement in the bloodline.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If you’re not watching then why does your input matter

Go back to your pointless 40 min matches that involving lames like Kyle fletcher
I prefer arguments from people who watch
I'll take that over a sexual harassment story for a company mired in a federal investigation and lawsuit over sex trafficking.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
triple h loves his long term storytelling, I think the disconnect is partially WWE’s fault though. Vince’s WWE didn’t develop enough goodwill with fans. His start and stop fast paced booking that he beat wrestling fans over the head with for decades scarred many of us for life. Considering that, it’s not surprising that many of us lose faith immediately as soon as something goes south.

Look at Bron Breakker’s loss. We all kinda screamed about it like it was some grave mistake, me included.. but dude showed up yesterday unhinged, beat the breaks off Sami, had a fire ass match with Ilja and left the arena looking like the hottest wrestler on the planet. Momentum stronger than Tiffany Stratton jaw…

We overreacted.. but in the past under Vince, an abrupt loss like that usually meant they were cooling off on your push and it was curtains. shyt like that is still fresh in our minds, so it’s like of course we overreact. We just have to remember that this era isn’t the one of the past. It’s new people in positions across the board. The old way is dead, and at this point Triple H deserves the benefit of doubt. We just gotta let him cook.

We all had takes about Cody losing momentum and fans “turning on him” after his mania loss, and we see how that turned out

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
triple h loves his long term storytelling, I think the disconnect is partially WWE’s fault though. Vince’s WWE didn’t develop enough goodwill with fans. His start and stop fast paced booking that he beat wrestling fans over the head with for decades scarred many of us for life. Considering that, it’s not surprising that many of us lose faith immediately as soon as something goes south.

Look at Bron Breakker’s loss. We all kinda screamed about it like it was some grave mistake, me included.. but dude showed up yesterday unhinged, beat the breaks off Sami, had a fire ass match with Ilja and left the arena looking like the hottest wrestler on the planet. Momentum stronger than Tiffany Stratton jaw…

We overreacted.. but in the past under Vince, an abrupt loss like that usually meant they were cooling off on your push and it was curtains. shyt like that is still fresh in our minds, so it’s like of course we overreact. We just have to remember that this era isn’t the one of the past. It’s new people in positions across the board. The old way is dead, and at this point Triple H deserves the benefit of doubt. We just gotta let him cook.

We all had takes about Cody losing momentum and fans “turning on him” after his mania loss, and we see how that turned out
Exactly. H is going to have to earn that trust from guys like @Silkk. I think we all need to stop being petty too. Including me. I found FD to be more entertaining than mitb :manny:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
It’s not a shot it’s the truth. Most horror movies suck. I’m a space opera fan. I gotta go through 999 garbage stories to find one good one. I know how it is.

Nah bro you’re either a pessimist or a troll

You think everything sucks. You only come in here to say something sucks. I called you out like two weeks ago in another thread for saying something sucks. I don’t even remember what it was over because you say something sucks everyday and now you have a thread that’s active declaring dune sucks

I feel like if we used sucks as a keyword to search for your posts there would be 100000 posts lol

Don’t come at my horror

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Nah bro you’re either a pessimist or a troll

You think everything sucks. You only come in here to say something sucks. I called you out like two weeks ago in another thread for saying something sucks. I don’t even remember what it was over because you say something sucks everyday and now you have a thread that’s active declaring dune sucks

I feel like if we used sucks as a keyword to search for your posts there would be 100000 posts lol

Don’t come at my horror

No shyt most of it sucks, its wrestling and most of Its for children. Im enjoying everything about Dom and Drew Mac.

Horror stinks. just because somethings not good don't mean you can't enjoy it. Bet you firing up a movie right now where 90% of it takes place in the woods :mjgrin: