Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Debuted killing a bunch of jobbers backstage and in gorilla but somehow missed everyone that mattered including HHH.

Then proceeded to spend the next few weeks stalking and harassing perennial lower midcarder Chad Gable exclusively for no reason at all while letting Jey Uso slide when he stole Bray's fireflys and popped shyt on twitter about it.

It's clear that HHH doesn't take them serious so they could've just kept that bum shyt. :camby:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Debuted killing a bunch of jobbers backstage and in gorilla but somehow missed everyone that mattered including HHH.

Then proceeded to spend the next few weeks stalking and harassing perennial lower midcarder Chad Gable exclusively for no reason at all while letting Jey Uso slide when he stole Bray's fireflys and popped shyt on twitter about it.

It's clear that HHH doesn't take them serious so they could've just kept that bum shyt. :camby:
Come on breh this just nitpicking to nitpick lol

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
MFs was killing Bray for months but like this dumb ass shyt :dead:

You got it :hubie:
I like spooky shyt so I don’t care

I don’t needs every storyline or characters to be all time goats.

i don’t need bo to be wwe champion I don’t need the Wyatt 6 being main eventers. I’m not putting them on the same level of expectations I had for bray because they’re not bray lol

I’m just gonna start using the argument that nikkas need to go fukk bytches because the complaints I be seeing on here be like who gives a fukk lol

Just keep me invested in their storyline weekly

But again I know not everyone likes spooky shyt so I do

Silkk

Daps
I like spooky shyt so I don’t care

I don’t needs every storyline or characters to be all time goats.

i don’t need bo to be wwe champion I don’t need the Wyatt 6 being main eventers. I’m not putting them on the same level of expectations I had for bray because they’re not bray lol

I’m just gonna start using the argument that nikkas need to go fukk bytches because the complaints I be seeing on here be like who gives a fukk lol

Just keep me invested in their storyline weekly

But again I know not everyone likes spooky shyt so I do
You’re invested in a ghost bytch coming from up under the ring every week giving Michael Cole vhs tapes to play in 2024 not advancing any kind of story at all….

But Mordecai was trash :unimpressed:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
You’re invested in a ghost bytch coming from up under the ring every week giving Michael Cole vhs tapes to play in 2024 not advancing any kind of story at all….

But Mordecai was trash :unimpressed:
bo made an appearance as himself on wwe television for the first time in years and met with Adam Pierce. And we know we get more info next week.

wtf you talking about advancing storylines. You acting like you haven’t spent the last four years here watching the bloodline storyline where posters flip back and forth every two weeks between saying the bloodline storyline sucks and it needs to end to it being the goat the very next week.

It’s like you guys ignore what you consume. You know how hhh operates. We aren’t getting everything we want so fast. And you know this now don’t you

Silkk

Daps
bo made an appearance as himself on wwe television for the first time in years and met with Adam Pierce. And we know we get more info next week.

wtf you talking about advancing storylines. You acting like you haven’t spent the last four years here watching the bloodline storyline where posters flip back and forth every two weeks between saying the bloodline storyline sucks and it needs to end to it being the goat the very next week.

It’s like you guys ignore what you consume. You know how hhh operates. We aren’t getting everything we want so fast. And you know this now don’t you
We talking bout Bo Dallas

UuZEB7.gif

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"WWE has added an elite sports play-by-play broadcaster to its roster.

ESPN announcer Joe Tessitore will begin calling WWE later this summer, The Post has learned.

A formal announcement is expected later Tuesday.

Tessitore, 53, will remain at ESPN and ABC, where he is a broadcaster for college football and Top Rank boxing, sources said.

What is known is that Tessitore will lead a three-man booth featuring color commentators Corey Graves and Wade Barrett."

Star ESPN announcer Joe Tessitore joining WWE

back to 3 man booths :beli:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
We talking bout Bo Dallas

UuZEB7.gif
We are talking about Bo. But I was using that as an example to show how storylines work under hhh.

It’s not like Vince era where we would have gotten everything about the Wyatt 6 in two weeks and Bo challenges Cody at Summerslam and loses and the story is over.

You know hhh is going to drag this out.

But I do feel like Wyatt 6 has a short shelf life unlike the other groups and their storylines…