Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Too early in the morning for all this

Did y'all at least finish eating your booty-o's?
I woke up and went straight to work without eating

It could explain why I’m so aggressive this morning :patrice:

Silk know I respect his opinions I don’t think we being hostile to each other

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
"WWE has added an elite sports play-by-play broadcaster to its roster.

ESPN announcer Joe Tessitore will begin calling WWE later this summer, The Post has learned.

A formal announcement is expected later Tuesday.

Tessitore, 53, will remain at ESPN and ABC, where he is a broadcaster for college football and Top Rank boxing, sources said.

What is known is that Tessitore will lead a three-man booth featuring color commentators Corey Graves and Wade Barrett."

Star ESPN announcer Joe Tessitore joining WWE

back to 3 man booths :beli:
Hopefully he does better work than he did on MNF

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
It appears the poster luffy is a horror genre fan which is a genre that is 99% garbage. This probably looks like Scorsese compared to what he’s used to.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
"WWE has added an elite sports play-by-play broadcaster to its roster.

ESPN announcer Joe Tessitore will begin calling WWE later this summer, The Post has learned.

A formal announcement is expected later Tuesday.

Tessitore, 53, will remain at ESPN and ABC, where he is a broadcaster for college football and Top Rank boxing, sources said.

What is known is that Tessitore will lead a three-man booth featuring color commentators Corey Graves and Wade Barrett."

Star ESPN announcer Joe Tessitore joining WWE

back to 3 man booths :beli:
this a good move adding Tessitore imo..they seem to be leaning into giving WWE that sports feel

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Only on the coli man :mjlol:
twitter too..idk if it’s Meltzer or what but mfs just be watching shyt to critique..idk what’s been so terrible about the Wyatt 6 but that’s just my opinion..it’s like the first take/ESPN debate culture has rubbed off into wrestling..maybe it’s always been like this & I just didn’t pay attention

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
twitter too..idk if it’s Meltzer or what but mfs just be watching shyt to critique..idk what’s been so terrible about the Wyatt 6 but that’s just my opinion..it’s like the first take/ESPN debate culture has rubbed off into wrestling..maybe it’s always been like this & I just didn’t pay attention
Man once I saw a photo of one of those guys that are big in the wwe vs AEW world on X I stopped taking all those nikkas serious.

Ibou is a dude I crack jokes on all the time because I don’t like some of his opinions but I actually respect dude. If he has a hot take at least he adds reasoning and backs it up with logic I can follow

For the others though it goes back to what @Larry said. Dudes mad because their fantasy booking didn’t happen or their favorite wrestler lost lol. Trash ass hot takes

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
We should know by now that HHH likes to do everything at the pace of a three-toed sloth.
Basically

and I don’t even think that’s a bad thing.

A lot of opinions and ideas I read on here, and sometimes even my posting, sounds like Vince McMahon philosophy.

But to be fair it’s hard to shake how we’re programmed when Vince did it a certain way for 20 plus years

It’s like how they said the bloodline story was only in the fourth inning or how we kept thinking judgement day was going to break up a year or so ago. The storylines don’t go the way like we’re used to them anymore

We got a sheamus and Pete dune storyline a year later from their breakup lol. Vince would have forgotten they were a team

Triple H takes his time 🤷‍♂️

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Just saying but if we past Summerslam & we still getting VHS tapes no matches security guards knocked out other members haven’t said or done anything

Then we can call this a flop:hubie:

Tbh I think they need to take their sweet time w/ it... even in the past with the actual Bray Wyatt stuff (RIP to him) it usually fizzled out once he had to get in the ring and work a match.

Now you talmbout Bray stuff that doesn't even include Bray.. just Bo Dallas and the others. I feel like you wanna drag it out as long as humanly possible before they actually have to step in the ring.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Basically

and I don’t even think that’s a bad thing.

A lot of opinions and ideas I read on here, and sometimes even my posting, sounds like Vince McMahon philosophy.

But to be fair it’s hard to shake how we’re programmed when Vince did it a certain way for 20 plus years

It’s like how they said the bloodline story was only in the fourth inning or how we kept thinking judgement day was going to break up a year or so ago. The storylines don’t go the way like we’re used to them anymore

Triple H takes his time 🤷‍♂️
I ain't even been watching WWE for the vast majority of the last 20 years, I haven't even watched as little as 1% of WWE's weekly/PPV content in the 21st century.

Not everything has to flow along slower than molasses in the arctic winter and be dragged out to take over a year or multiple years to complete.