Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I know that NXT isn't live correct?
NXT TV is live every week with a few exceptions. They do Level Up tapings every week before the live show much like Main Event and Speed matches before Raw and SD. NXT has Live Events (House Shows) typically every other weekend on Fridays and Saturdays.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Trips is hustling backwards with the Ministry of Wyatt. He shoulda played the videos first, then debuted them; build up the debut with anticipation. They had a great debut and now it’s the same thing each week with a video.
Well we did see some process with Bo being in Pearce office so what did he talk to Pearce about should be brought up hopefully next week to move thing along

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Well we did see some process with Bo being in Pearce office so what did he talk to Pearce about should be brought up hopefully next week to move thing along
They shoulda been eating already, even if it was just terrorizing the locker room. The debut was great, they shoulda capitalized off it. Instead it’s 2-3 weeks of this.

It’s like a tv show having a fire ass first ep, then the next few weeks are just snippets of episode 2.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
bron breakker momentum still gone or he got it back?

:whoo:

i hate these wyatt nikkas. ready to pack that up. i know its early, ill let it breathe.. but this smog machine vhs shyt gettin real repetitive

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
We literally just spent two pages talking about how we’re programmed for instant gratification because of vince

Just for you nikkas to say this Wyatt shyt needs to pick up after week 3 :pachaha:

I thought it was obvious something is leading towards Summerslam… if not that’s when you nikkas start bytching

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
We literally just spent two pages talking about how we’re programmed for instant gratification because of vince

Just for you nikkas to say this Wyatt shyt needs to pick up after week 3 :pachaha:

I thought it was obvious something is leading towards Summerslam… if not that’s when you nikkas start bytching
How you gonna have a hot debut and just let it fizzle each week? They shoulda took advantage of what they had. Literally left bodies around, had the IWC lit up, and next week it’s like it never happened; here’s a tape to explain why Bo is this character now. :mjlol:

The videos shoulda led up to the debut, not have the videos follow a great debut. They could at least have them doing shyt backstage to add “fear” to the locker room. But na, here’s some more VHS tapes.

At least they still have Gable involved.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

:russ:

We victims!

I said it was early so I’ll let it breathe! I’m not into spooky shyt tho so you can take my opinions on them dudes with a grain of salt

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How you gonna have a hot debut and just let it fizzle each week? They shoulda took advantage of what they had. Literally left bodies around, had the IWC lit up, and next week it’s like it never happened; here’s a tape to explain why Bo is this character now. :mjlol:

The videos shoulda led up to the debut, not have the videos follow a great debut. They could at least have them doing shyt backstage to add “fear” to the locker room. But na, here’s some more VHS tapes.

At least they still have Gable involved.

From Straight Outta the Backwoods to Straight Outta Blockbuster. :wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I hope he isn't.....But it honestly wouldn't surprise me if they're thinking about moving Trick up with as big of reactions he gets and has gotten on the main shows the past year