Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Ok, I will grant you that... NXT had only been a touring brand for 7 years up until Vince put his own people in charge of it and neutered Hunter.
So, essentially what you're saying is that a promotion, even if it's booked well and all stars are aligned... 7 years isn't enough time to write it off as a failure because it isn't yet profitable... it's still in the development stages.... Interesting. Interesting take there. :troll:

Anyway, back to Hunter and all the hyperbole online. That's always going to happen with wrestling fans. They get an idea in their head and if it doesn't go EXACTLY the way they wanted it to go...it's trash. That's the terrible fantasy booking people talk about.

I think the portrait you're trying to paint doesn't necessarily fit because NXT is under the WWE umbrella.

you're trying to present NXT as if it's its own thing. It's not. It's WWE. How was WWE doing during NXT's infancy. Don't tell me what NXT was doing, what was WWE doing? NXT is apart of WWE. it's a vanity side project turned (developmental) 3rd brand

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I’ve noticed people are losing the ability to comprehend nuance. This gen seems to take literally everything at face value and it’s pretty shocking

I noticed it when Drake said Kendrick was “always rappin like he tryna get the slaves freed” on family matters, and people went “WOW, Drake thinks slaves shouldn’t be free!”

First off, stupid bar. Drake gets no points for that.. but he literally followed that line with “You just actin' like an activist, it's make-believe” which clearly indicates that he’s (stupidly) questioning the sincerity of Kendrick’s pro black rhetoric/intensions. A very simple pun. Not abstract, not some crazy entendre. A fairly straight forward rap lyric..

But I sat back and watched half the internet pretend to be offended because they thought homie was saying slaves shouldn’t be free.. that’s when I had to start questioning if we have a serious comprehension problem out here

:why:

Kenny himself misinterpreted that line which led to that horrible ahistorical 3rd verse on NLU. :sas1:

But maybe he didn't. Maybe he just took advantage of other idiots who don't understand nuance. Either way it was cheap.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Kenny himself misinterpreted that line which led to that horrible ahistorical 3rd verse on NLU. :sas1:

But maybe he didn't. Maybe he just took advantage of other idiots who don't understand nuance. Either way it was cheap.
I feel like Kendrick played on it purposely. It was smart tho. He checkmated that nikka

And I’m certain Kendrick knows Drake doesn’t want black people to be slaves lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think the portrait you're trying to paint doesn't necessarily fit because NXT is under the WWE umbrella.

you're trying to present NXT as if it's its own thing. It's not. It's WWE. How was WWE doing during NXT's infancy. Don't tell me what NXT was doing, what was WWE doing? NXT is apart of WWE. it's a vanity side project turned (developmental) 3rd brand

So as long as the parent company is profitable then nothing can be said.... interesting... interesting.... bookmarked :troll:

You know I'm just fukkin around :mjlol:

NXT was fire under Triple H and it's too bad some of the performers haven't resonated on the main roster. Some of them are just too bland and you need more than "I'm a great wrestler" to appeal to every demographic.

HBK's NXT is fire too... but in a different way. They still have a lot of great wrestling but they are also way more storyline heavy and the stories for the most part are hittin... plus it don't hurt at all that dudes like Melo or Trick or women like Kelani are heavily featured :myman:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
who can provide me with the wwe weekly schedule? curious to see something. I know that NXT isn't live correct? is main roster the typical Monday and Friday split? do they still do Main Event and that speed thing? like which show do those fall under. like using AEW as example they tape Rampage and ROH after the Dynamite and Collision. Dynamite usually live with Rampage right after, Collision may be taped. But I ask cuz I wonder what would it be like if they taped NXT after SD and aired it the next Tuesday instead of just keeping it at the PC? Do the ticket sales help them enough in revenue? I guess keeping everyone in one central location and not worrying about logistics could be a reason. Just something I thought of but I can see the pros and cons of it.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Seriously if people are upset about MITB this year man:mjlol:

Hate to break it to them but when Gunther wins the World Title he’s not losing it till at least 2026 Wrestlemania :pachaha:
I'll have peace on those terms as long as it's

carmelo-hayes-carmelo.gif

our 2025 Royal Rumble Winner MELO!!!

:salute:

I would also accept

bobby-lashley-entrance.gif

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
who can provide me with the wwe weekly schedule? curious to see something. I know that NXT isn't live correct? is main roster the typical Monday and Friday split? do they still do Main Event and that speed thing? like which show do those fall under. like using AEW as example they tape Rampage and ROH after the Dynamite and Collision. Dynamite usually live with Rampage right after, Collision may be taped. But I ask cuz I wonder what would it be like if they taped NXT after SD and aired it the next Tuesday instead of just keeping it at the PC? Do the ticket sales help them enough in revenue? I guess keeping everyone in one central location and not worrying about logistics could be a reason. Just something I thought of but I can see the pros and cons of it.
NXT talent get paid extra whenever they go on the road for NXT house shows, so I assume they’d get paid extra for any other time they go on the road. And they train like daily at the PC so wouldn’t make much sense to be trotting them around the country every week.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I would have went with Tez as another preferred alternative but I feel like he's too off the radar for that. Melo coming off a Rumble win

:obama:

or a healthy Lashley and Gunther just hoss fight it up

:whew:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I trust Triple H to do the right thing
Almost exactly 19 years later
Liv Morgan vs Rhea Ripley in a Ladder Match for the Women's World Title......
And custody of Dominick Mysterio :smugfavre: