Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
So would have Gunther vs Drew. Don’t mean it’s happening.

Plus didn’t Seth beat Priest a couple times during his run? Yeah he’s definitely doing the favors this match
Yeah but Drew already has a storyline that didn’t need the title. Unless someone interferes to attack Rollins I don’t see him putting over Priest clean

Anyone else could have been in that position. I could be wrong but I just don’t see wwe bringing back a guy to put over priest just for priest to lose the title three weeks later

Unless priest is holding the title long term

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It’s not defense mode. It’s calling out the hypocrisy of some marks. And its the use of a gimmick. They’re not the same, but can be thrown in the same category of “what the fukk is this? :dwillhuh:

Gobbely Gooker, Spark Plug, and The Goon were all different gimmicks but still fall under the same banner as corny.

I was never a fan of OC and his gimmick, but when I saw his match with Os at FD I started to give him a pass, like “all right, he can wrestle, so fukk it.” Still not a fan of his, but I can appreciate his matches with the right talent.

Lol this is what I be talking bout with that tit for tat shyt. My dawg imagined an imaginary Orange Cassidy op that loves Joe Hendry, and started screaming on them uncontrollably in the middle of the thread

Like for no reason too. The hell Joe Hendry got to do with Orange Cassidy

:heh:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Might be Omos instead. That’s what I’ve heard. Half the ideas floated in WWE creative never turn into shyt though

only thing with pairing Melo up with Omos is that Melo is already pretty short and that combo would make him look El Torito sized

although I guess they already did AJ/Omos and he's about the same size so :manny: granted AJ was much more of a made man on the main roster by that point, though.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
When is Trevor Mann expected in the Dynamite zone? :mjgrin:

Would love to see him as a wild card in a currently running tourney but not sure if his contract even up or what the current non compete status is if one even in effect. I know they were trying to do away with it but not sure if it was applying to wrestling as well.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Wasn’t Odyssey Jones supposed to join Lashley and the Profits at one point? Lol

While we’re on the subject of WWE creative ideas going nowhere, AJ Francis (top dolla) once pitched R Truth becoming a pseudo member of Hit Row where he thinks he’s gang and they reject him but he keeps popping up until they eventually turn on him. WWE rocked with it but nothing came of it..

Funny because after homie got released, they damn near ran that exact storyline but with Judgemrnt Day instead

:pachaha:

True story