Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No specific person here
Just reflecting on how I read a bunch of comments and tweets how wwe fukked up not pulling the trigger on drew

Just for wwe to have Seth return.

Fans gotta get that Vince booking out of their heads. Wwe actually has long term plans that make sense and work

So we get Drew and punk at Summerslam with Seth vs Gunther added and potentially priest and Finn

I’d rather the title be in the biggest match rather than the match that needs the most help

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wasn’t Odyssey Jones supposed to join Lashley and the Profits at one point? Lol

While we’re on the subject of WWE creative ideas going nowhere, AJ Francis (top dolla) once pitched R Truth becoming a pseudo member of Hit Row where he thinks he’s gang and they reject him but he keeps popping up until they eventually turn on him. WWE rocked with it but nothing came of it..

Funny because after homie got released, they damn near ran that exact storyline but with Judgemrnt Day instead

:pachaha:

True story

Bruce said it on his podcast last week that he’d get pitches from talent and say “that’s a great idea for someone else”

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Only reason I’d be against is cuz I don’t think Melo NEEDS a mouthpiece. Breh has more than enough charisma already.

That can make it better. Melo needs to establish himself to the WWE audience and MVP managing him for the first couple of years won’t hurt

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I’d rather the title be in the biggest match rather than the match that needs the most help
I mean it wouldn’t have been possible since punk nor Drew won the king of the ring

And it’s not for the most help it’s to make Gunther the champion

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
they need to do a segment where Gable is in the hospital and Otis/Tozawa/Maxxine all forgive him after feeling bad about what happened to him and make it seem like Gable had a change of heart and came to his senses with remorse

then when he comes back they do the turn where the Creeds and Ivy take them all out :demonic:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
they need to do a segment where Gable is in the hospital and Otis/Tozawa/Maxxine all forgive him after feeling bad about what happened to him and make it seem like Gable had a change of heart and came to his senses with remorse

then when he comes back they do the turn where the Creeds and Ivy take them all out :demonic:
I don't think it will happen that fast but I do see Otis feeling guilty and placing blame on himself for what happened to Gable

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Bruce said it on his podcast last week that he’d get pitches from talent and say “that’s a great idea for someone else”

I know that shyt would have me feeling a way if I was a wrestler. I get that’s just the business though

Elias pitched the Monday Night Messiah faction/gimmick and they gave it straight to Seth Rollins. I woulda been hot

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Lol this is what I be talking bout with that tit for tat shyt. My dawg imagined an imaginary Orange Cassidy op that loves Joe Hendry, and started screaming on them uncontrollably in the middle of the thread

Like for no reason too. The hell Joe Hendry got to do with Orange Cassidy

:heh:
Are you blind or do you just refuse to acknowledge how some of these people operate? I don’t care if people like him or not, but are you really gonna ignore how “Indy” the gimmick is and not realize he’d get hated on if he wasn’t where he was at?

My homie is a casual and mainly fukks with the E. I showed him this guy and even he was like “the fukk?”

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
imagine if Chad Gable returns in a zombie back from the dead type of gimmick. and tries to seek out revenge on Wyatt Fam and rest of Alpha Academy cuz he don't know who killed him. full zombie makeup and costume and everything.